Nathan's Hot Dogs for Trump Victory

Jan 2016
Colorado
If tarriffs didnt work why then do countries have them?

your whiny protest over not getting your wiener is just poutrage, tarrifs are economic tools for negotiating trade deals and balancing trade differences.

This was about your "think it through" ablitities wasn't it?

Simplistic dependent class thinking.
Why do countries have tariffs, the man asks. Why, because the siren song of protectionism has fooled millions and millions of economic illiterates for centuries, that's why. It took the genius of men like David Hume, Adam Smith, and David Ricardo to demolish the whole idea, actually. Before them, the whole idea seemed so sensible that entire nations were in thrall to the philosophy of mercantilism. The same defunct and intellectually bankrupt philosophy that Donald Trump subscribes to today. Shrug.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
Nah. I don't buy Nathan's hot dogs because I've tried them, and they suck.
Bull...Nathan's is much better than Oscar Meyer. LOL I picture ground up eyeballs and animal penises in the cheaper brands of hot dogs. LOL Boycotting does nothing. Most people don't live, eat and breathe politics. I have been boycotting Target since a loaded gun was found in a toy isle years ago and they folded to the NRA and continue to allow guns in their stores. Target is doing just fine without me. :)

Jan 2016
Colorado
Bull...Nathan's is much better than Oscar Meyer. LOL I picture ground up eyeballs and animal penises in the cheaper brands of hot dogs. LOL Boycotting does nothing. Most people don't live, eat and breathe politics. I have been boycotting Target since a loaded gun was found in a toy isle years ago and they folded to the NRA and continue to allow guns in their stores. Target is doing just fine without me. :)
Ground up eyeballs and animal penises, huh? Gee, thanks for that mental image. You just ruined the Labor Day BBQ for millions of American families. Nice going. I think you're a Russian hacker. LOL.

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
So you people don't buy products if the owner of a company doesn't agree with you politically.

These never work and are just little poutrums.

And if they did, who would you people actually hurt, the owner or the working class that works at nathans first?

You all don't think this shit through sometimes. ;)
Mind if I use your quote in a thread about the NFL?

Dec 2006
required field
Ground up eyeballs and animal penises, huh? Gee, thanks for that mental image. You just ruined the Labor Day BBQ for millions of American families. Nice going. I think you're a Russian hacker. LOL.
Heh. If you don't know that hot dogs are made with lips and assholes, you shouldn't be allowed to operate a grill.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Heh. If you don't know that hot dogs are made with lips and assholes, you shouldn't be allowed to operate a grill.
I buy Hormel Beef Wranglers. I have a FIRM belief that they are higher quality hot dogs than your garden variety hot dogs that contain such things as chicken lips and goat bladders and ground up sheep rectums. And you are NOT going to convince me otherwise.

Dec 2015
SoCal
So you people don't buy products if the owner of a company doesn't agree with you politically.

These never work and are just little poutrums.

And if they did, who would you people actually hurt, the owner or the working class that works at nathans first?

You all don't think this shit through sometimes. ;)
I don't patronize companies that blatantly insult me.