National Disgrace Sarah Palin Tells Immigrants To “Speak American” In Ultimate Gaffe

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

Palin said, “You know, I think we can send a message and say, you wanna be in America? A). You better be here legally, or you’re out of here. B). Let’s speak American. I mean let’s speak English. That’s kind of a unifying aspect of a nation is the language that is understood by all. But, you know, I took Spanish in high school, and I took French in high school. I shouldn’t have taken them both because I got ’em all mixed up by the time I was graduating.”
National Disgrace Sarah Palin Tells Immigrants To "Speak American" In Ultimate Gaffe

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2016
My own world

Palin said, “You know, I think we can send a message and say, you wanna be in America? A). You better be here legally, or you’re out of here. B). Let’s speak American. I mean let’s speak English. That’s kind of a unifying aspect of a nation is the language that is understood by all. But, you know, I took Spanish in high school, and I took French in high school. I shouldn’t have taken them both because I got ’em all mixed up by the time I was graduating.”
National Disgrace Sarah Palin Tells Immigrants To "Speak American" In Ultimate Gaffe

:smiley_ROFLMAO:
You know she isn't in office right? You realize your link is from 2015 right?
If this is in response to the Hillary threads then it's just as dumb. Those threads were dumb. Dumb + dumb= dumb

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2016
My own world
I don't think stupidity should be responded to by more stupidity . What's the point?

Is there a point to this thread that I am missing?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I don't think stupidity should be responded to by more stupid. What's the point?
and I don't know what the hell you're even talking about? I saw this article online and decided to post it. Granted, I neglected to note the date. But, I'm happy to allow the mods to move the thread to the appropriate forum. You need to get a grip.

Sep 2016
My own world
and I don't know what the hell you're even talking about? I saw this article online and decided to post it. Granted, I neglected to note the date. But, I'm happy to allow the mods to move the thread to the appropriate forum. You need to get a grip.
I think it's obvious why you put up a Palin thread and you don't need to play the silly games Hillary haters play. It's beneath you.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I don't think stupidity should be responded to by more stupidity . What's the point?

yeah, the one where we aren't suppose to derail threads.

Nov 2015
Cyberia

We finally agree on something. It's nice seeing your change of heart.

RNG

Former Staff
Jan 2015
Left coast
Being Palin, of course it was said in a stupid manner. But I agree with the premise.