NATIONAL ENQUIRER operative inside the Trump admin. at the EPA

Jul 2015
Florida
Another head scratcher. EPA security detail for Pruitt? The guy who TRUMP said should be named head of TIME MAGAZINE, his operative is at EPA? Is he a media guy, in editorial, an owner, security, a goon, a fixer?

I admit I don't get it.

BUSTED: National Enquirer operative works inside Trump administration

[[FONT=&amp]

BOB BRIGHAM
24 APR 2018 AT 22:05 ET
[/FONT]

D

Donald Trump, Jr., Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, David Pecker and Eric Trump. (Twitter)

[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The longtime relationship between tabloid publisher David Pecker and President Donald Trump is drawing renewed attention after a bombshell New York Timesreport revealing more ties.

Pasquale Perrotta worked for American Media Inc. — which publishes The National Enquirer — during the 2016 presidential campaign. Longtime Trump friend David J. Pecker is A.M.I.’s chairman.

Perrotta is currently the leading the security detail for embattled EPA head Scott Pruitt.

In March, The Washington Post reported that Perrotta urged EPA officials to hire a business associate for a security contract with the department.
The $3,000 contract was to sweep Pruitt’s office for bugs.
[/FONT]

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/busted-national-enquirer-operative-works-inside-trump-administration/

Last edited: