NBA bending over for Communist China

Jun 2014
United States
I agree. The NBA should tell China to kiss their ass, then pack up their shit and come home.

They won't though. There's too much profit involved.

Reactions: The Man
May 2016
california
Heck Hollywood and the internet providers isn't any better, they all want that market.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I agree. The NBA should tell China to kiss their ass, then pack up their shit and come home.

Just, can't imagine such things happening during the Cold War, you know...

At least, in those days, there was honor, people didn't put personal business profit ahead of their country...

Mar 2012
New Hampshire

At least, in those days, there was honor, people didn't put personal business profit ahead of their country...
We make so much in China that a lot of business people dont want to anger them. They could have another Tiannemann Square and we would look the other way to make money.

Jun 2014
United States

Times have changed. Back in those days, people didn't become multi-millionaires by playing a child's game on television.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail

Kaiser seems to be in the process of setting up an unholy alliance with the NBA too. Its not like they can handle the members they already have and why they need more is beyond me.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
We make so much in China that a lot of business people dont want to anger them. They could have another Tiannemann Square and we would look the other way to make money.
Manufacturing can be moved to other countries from there, some companies are already doing so, Vietnam for example:

Reactions: bajisima