NBC to air President Obama's Running Wild with Bear Grylls episode on Dec. 17

Mar 2008
The last place I lost my keys.
On Dec. 17 at 10 p.m. ET, the network will unveil a special episode of Running Wild with Bear Grylls featuring the 44th president of the United States. Shot while Obama visited Alaska this summer, the installment will see Obama observing the effects of climate change with the survival expert before heading out into the woods and receiving some tips on how to last more than a few hours in the wilderness.

President Obama's 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' episode to air Dec. 17 on NBC | EW.com

Do you plan to watch? I think it will be a hoot!

Reactions: 2 people
Apr 2011
Under your skin
Only if there is a segment where Obama drinks his own urine.

[video=youtube;P2zITvSp0Hk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2zITvSp0Hk[/video]

Last edited:
Jun 2013
VA
And I'm sure the morning after it airs, we'll get a spate of RW posts about it...soon as Drudge tells them what to say about it.

Reading all these anti-Obama OPs from the PH Rightwingers has convinced me.....really...they have...

there is NO WAY....that President Obama is re-elected in 2016.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
The best part is that since it takes place in Alaska, Sarah Palin won't be able to keep herself from commenting on it.

I hope it involves a Facebook rant, a Twitter war, and a denouncing of the lamestream media.

Jun 2013
VA
The best part is that since it takes place in Alaska, Sarah Palin won't be able to keep herself from commenting on it.

I hope it involves a Facebook rant, a Twitter war, and a denouncing of the lamestream media.
Oh, for SURE, we'll get a Tweetstorm of atleast an EF-5 from Klondike Kardashian when that show airs.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Spoiler!

I can't see the point of Bear Grylls, but saw an ad last night where Bear is telling the Pres that Grizzlies are most dangerous when they are disturbed....

especially in the act of copulation!

There's the tiniest pause...

The President replies "I should think a few humans would be too!"

Last edited:
Mar 2008
The last place I lost my keys.
Spoiler!

I can't see the point of Bear Grylls, but saw an ad last night where Bear is telling the Pres that Grizzlies are most dangerous when they are disturbed....

especially in the act of copulation!

There's the tiniest pause...

The President replies "I should think a few humans would be too!"
I saw the ad, looks like it will be fun. It was the first I'd heard of it.

Reactions: 1 person