NC mayor praises 10-year-old who took knee during pledge of allegiance at city council meeting

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
The problem I think? Whose incident gets protested? Why? People get mad when the cops don’t negotiate with people. That isn’t their job. Their job is to enforce the law and make arrests. The time to protest that is in court. Resisting is just stupid. Especially with body cams. But it doesn’t matter. People STILL defend some jackass violently resisting arrest.

“Stop your hurting me.”

“Oh. Well let me just let you go after you just took us on a 10 minute foot pursuit and tried to bite the officer.”

And don’t get me wrong. I’m sure there are racial issues. I’m not doubting that. But I don’t think every incident of “racism” is actual racism. I think it is someone using every excuse they can to not be held to account for their stupidity.
this....
WTF are you even talking about here. What's being protested is police brutality against African American's. You are mixing in racism and all kinds of other things that have nothing to do with what's being protested. There are huge racial disparities regarding how police use force against African American suspects. That's just a fact. There are varying facts and circumstances with regard to those disparities. But, regardless of those facts, the disparities in of themselves are what's being protested.

Dec 2018
Florida
your stupid claims about accusations of racism.
SC NAACP leader says he was racially profiled. Body cam footage tells different story

I’m sorry. Maybe you are just naive or gulible? I certainly wish I wasn’t so cynical. But having witnessed it? Seen it? Dealt with it? Yea. So you can bark all day, but this kind of shit? These excuses? Scumbags? Criminals? They pull it all the fuckin time. Even piece of shit white trash do it to. Always playing the victim.

And people like you? Exhibit B. The alleged racism is way more important than anything else. Even when the alleged racism is total bullshit.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
SC NAACP leader says he was racially profiled. Body cam footage tells different story

I’m sorry. Maybe you are just naive or gulible? I certainly wish I wasn’t so cynical. But having witnessed it? Seen it? Dealt with it? Yea. So you can bark all day, but this kind of shit? These excuses? Scumbags? Criminals? They pull it all the fuckin time. Even piece of shit white trash do it to. Always playing the victim.

And people like you? Exhibit B. The alleged racism is way more important than anything else. Even when the alleged racism is total bullshit.
where did I say "people like you"? Where did I say there there were never any claims of racism and/or police brutality that ended up being proven wrong? We can play this game all night where I match up every false claim to a claim that's been proven true. Like Walter Scott for instance. The facts and statistics don't lie.

Dec 2018
Florida
this....
WTF are you even talking about here. What's being protested is police brutality against African American's. You are mixing in racism and all kinds of other things that have nothing to do with what's being protested. There are huge racial disparities regarding how police use force against African American suspects. That's just a fact. There are varying facts and circumstances with regard to those disparities. But, regardless of those facts, the disparities in of themselves are what's being protested.
“Disparities regarding use of force.”

Yea. Great. Ok. I’m fine if we can prove an officer is deliberately being racist. Deal with it properly. Fire them. Lock them up. Whatever.

But that local PD? If they do that? If they hire black cops? Community police? Doesn’t matter. Some people jump to the cause of the scumbag regardless of the circumstances.

Yea. I think the position of people like you is going to continual be eroded by body cams as continue to show that just because you THINK it was racism, doesn’t mean it is.

Feel free to note that the man in the video? His family is attempting legal battles against the police for how he was treated. After all that? Yea.

Last edited: