NCAA Men's College Basketball Poll Week 12

Jan 2016
Colorado
Yesterday was upset city. Five top 20 teams lost including Duke.

NCAAM College Basketball Scores - NCAAM Scoreboard - ESPN
Gonzaga will be back on top when the new polls come out next week. They've won 16 games in a row, by an average margin of almost 32 points! That's almost unheard of.

Houston is now the only team with only one loss, and that was a narrow loss at Temple, decided by a late charge/block judgment call that could have gone either way. That's how close that team is to being undefeated. So now there is a big debate brewing about how high a seed they deserve. Most folks are saying a 3 seed, but if they win out, I think they deserve a 2 seed. Right now the 1 seeds are, I believe, Gonzaga, Duke, Tennessee, and Virginia. The 2 seeds right now are Kentucky, North Carolina, Michigan, and I think it should be Houston over Michigan State. But Michigan and Michigan State play each other twice over the next few weeks, and there's still the Big Ten tournament, so lots of things could change there.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Am currently watching Michigan State at Michigan. Probably the two best teams in the Big Ten. They'll play again not too long from now at Michigan State. Getting near the end of the regular season in college basketball......

March Madness is almost upon us!

Jan 2016
Colorado
Am currently watching Michigan State at Michigan. Probably the two best teams in the Big Ten. They'll play again not too long from now at Michigan State. Getting near the end of the regular season in college basketball......

March Madness is almost upon us!
P.S. And I LOVE listening to Bill Raftery call college basketball games! Better than Dick Vitale!