Nearly 20% of teens report change in sexual orientation

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
And we're a jerk if we don't accept someone else's agenda.
There's a reason it's called "progressive." Society and perspectives change over time

Do not forget that your own beliefs, if viewed from the perspective of someone 50-60 years ago, would be considered "progressive."

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
There's a reason it's called "progressive." Society and perspectives change over time

Do not forget that your own beliefs, if viewed from the perspective of someone 50-60 years ago, would be considered "progressive."
No, I'm pretty old fashioned and traditional. I don't believe that Democrat ideas are "progressive". I think that's a term used to attract and approval. I think the Democrat party of today is very destructive.

Reactions: Logically Left
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Yes, as long as I agree or keep my mouth shut and don't voice my different opinion.
You are free to express your personal opinions and other people are free to express the personal opinion that your personal opinion sucks.
See how that works?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
No, I'm pretty old fashioned and traditional. I don't believe that Democrat ideas are "progressive". I think that's a term used to attract and approval. I think the Democrat party of today is very destructive.
Are you old enough to remember the "old fashioned and traditional" folks who supported segregation, and considered desegregation laws "destructive?"

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Are you old enough to remember the "old fashioned and traditional" folks who supported segregation, and considered desegregation laws "destructive?"
Yes, I experienced segregation in New Orleans when I visited my uncle in 1964, the drinking fountains were segregated. I thought it was abhorrent. I think I know where you're going, but go ahead.

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
Yah, and it won't be long before the final sexual.perversion, kiddie diddling, becomes legal. This is the next logical outcome for brain dead " progressives".

Reactions: Leaf Aricsun

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Yah, and it won't be long before ... kiddie diddling[] becomes legal.
That will not happen and is not part of the progressive platform, which concerns consenting adult humans only. Your post is disingenuous at best.