Netanyahu Government Dissolves

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
{I}f the Likud loses, does that not mean there would be a party in power that would pursue peace with perhaps a bit more determination?
Maybe. Peace has to be bilateral, and it is unlikely the Palestinians will make peace.

My point about "{i}f Likud loses, then it would not have made a difference" was that since Likud would be out of power then Netanyahu would be, too; whereas if Likud wins but must leave the Knesset for some other reason then his place would likely be taken by someone of similar stances.

Jul 2015
Maryland USA
After our State Department sent approximately $350,000 in grant money to V15 and sent Jeremy Bird as a consultant to defeat Netanyahu, its amazing that he was even re-elected. It was our version of Russian influence and intervention. When Senator Cruz questioned the State Department about those activities, especially the grant fund, the response was that it was its role to protect our national interest.

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
Netanyahu promised to never allow a Palestinian state while he's in office. Given the magnitude of his victory, it's safe to say that promise resonated.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
After our State Department sent approximately $350,000 in grant money to V15 and sent Jeremy Bird as a consultant to defeat Netanyahu, its amazing that he was even re-elected.
Did the State Department "send" Bird, or was he contracted with V15 as a private strategist?

Apr 2012
After our State Department sent approximately $350,000 in grant money to V15 and sent Jeremy Bird as a consultant to defeat Netanyahu, its amazing that he was even re-elected. It was our version of Russian influence and intervention. When Senator Cruz questioned the State Department about those activities, especially the grant fund, the response was that it was its role to protect our national interest.
If it is Obama it is Okay