Netflix Appoints Obama's national security advisor SUSAN RICE To Board Of Directors

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
Some Netflix users have pledged to boycott the popular streaming service after they announced the appointment of former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice to the company’s board of directors.

“We are delighted to welcome Ambassador Rice to the Netflix board,” Netflix CEO Reed Hastings announced on Wednesday. “For decades, she has tackled difficult, complex global issues with intelligence, integrity, and insight and we look forward to benefiting from her experience and wisdom.”

The news was met with a backlash from some Netflix subscribers, who accused Rice of being a liar who failed to protect Americans during the Libya crisis.

“Susan Rice is a criminal who persecuted and spied on innocent Americans,” Wrote one user. “I’ll be deleting my account and encouraging everyone I know to do the same. I’ve been a customer since 2006. #BoycottNetflix”

Rice, 53, has become a controversial figure for her role in the Obama administration, where she was accused of failing to protect four Americans killed during an attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi at the heart of the Libyan crisis.

Last year, she also admitted to unmasking President Trump’s transition team, leading to her being interviewed by the House Intelligence Committee. It is also alleged that Rice ordered the surveillance of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign as part of a wider political intelligence operation.

Some Twitter users are outraged Netflix appointed Susan Rice to its board

By Andrew Dunn

Updated 4:29 PM ET, Wed March 28, 2018

#BoycottNetflix: Susan Rice Board Appointment Sparks Backlash

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/28/politics/susan-rice-netflix-appointment-backlash/index.html

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
Oh, Susie ...

Oh, Susie we've run out of time
Oh, Susie say what's on your mind
We've got nowhere to run
We were much too young.

[video=youtube;iK4m-S-E6fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK4m-S-E6fE[/video]​

Dec 2015
SoCal
Some Netflix users have pledged to boycott the popular streaming service after they announced the appointment of former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice to the company’s board of directors.

“We are delighted to welcome Ambassador Rice to the Netflix board,” Netflix CEO Reed Hastings announced on Wednesday. “For decades, she has tackled difficult, complex global issues with intelligence, integrity, and insight and we look forward to benefiting from her experience and wisdom.”

The news was met with a backlash from some Netflix subscribers, who accused Rice of being a liar who failed to protect Americans during the Libya crisis.

“Susan Rice is a criminal who persecuted and spied on innocent Americans,” Wrote one user. “I’ll be deleting my account and encouraging everyone I know to do the same. I’ve been a customer since 2006. #BoycottNetflix”

Rice, 53, has become a controversial figure for her role in the Obama administration, where she was accused of failing to protect four Americans killed during an attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi at the heart of the Libyan crisis.

Last year, she also admitted to unmasking President Trump’s transition team, leading to her being interviewed by the House Intelligence Committee. It is also alleged that Rice ordered the surveillance of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign as part of a wider political intelligence operation.

By Andrew Dunn

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/28/politics/susan-rice-netflix-appointment-backlash/index.html
Breitbart!

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
I associate with anyone and everyone ... and that includes Breitbart and CNN :)

I am just me ...

And I ain't shy :D

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I associate with anyone and everyone ... and that includes Breitbart and CNN :)

I am just me ...

And I ain't shy :D
Why does any Canadian give a fuck about Susan Rice? Does anyone know or care who Canada's Ambassador was or is?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

By Andrew Dunn

Buh bye. I'm sure this will slow Netflix's growth by an imperceptible amount.