New Audio: Clinton admits on Sept. 10, 2001 that he let Osama Bin Laden go!

Jul 2014
Arizona
Bill Clinton admits a day before the infamous attack, that he could have killed Osama but decided not to. He, and anyone that supports the democrats, are as guilty for those 3,000 deaths as the terrorists who brought down the planes.

It shows the love affair that liberals have with terrorists.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Bill Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: ‘I could have killed’ bin Laden

Ten hours before the first plane hit the World Trade Center in New York City on September 11, 2001, Bill Clinton allegedly told a group of businessmen in Australia that he had a chance to kill Osama bin Laden, but passed because it would have meant killing hundreds of innocent civilians. That’s according to never-before-released audio of remarks made public by Australian media on Wednesday.

“And I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden — he’s very smart guy, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about him — and I nearly got him once,” Clinton is heard saying. “I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I didn’t do it.”

Bin Laden’s presence near Kandahar in the late 1990s is common knowledge, but it appears Clinton has never spoken so candidly in public about the chance to kill him.

According to the 9/11 Commission Report, national security officials decided to forgo a missile strike on the region in December of 1998 out of concerns about collateral damage, including 200 to 300 civilian casualties. Some lower-level officials in the government thought that number was exaggerated and were angry when the Joint Chiefs of Staff advised the president against a strike.

There were allegedly similar opportunities when bin Laden’s convoy was spotted by U.S. drones, which were unarmed at the time. Fears about collateral damage and the imprecision of cruise missile strikes, which could take hours to hit their target, pushed the U.S. to start arming drones and to step up ground and airstrikes by the Special Forces.
Bill Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: 'I could have killed' bin Laden | MSNBC

Apr 2012
The New America
Where oh where are the PH progressives that have denied this fact for more than a decade? You know who you are... Fingers broken?

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Where oh where are the PH progressives that have denied this fact for more than a decade? You know who you are... Fingers broken?
You're consistent, cheering on Israeli attacks on civilians. Of course the Bushies ignored the handoff briefings. The reality is you were told, 9-11 happened on your watch after you were told and you failed America. That is on you. You failed. That is the fact.

Apr 2012
The New America
You're consistent, cheering on Israeli attacks on civilians. Of course the Bushies ignored the handoff briefings. The reality is you were told, 9-11 happened on your watch after you were told and you failed America. That is on you. You failed. That is the fact.
You're President could have killed Bin Laden before 9/11... That is the fact... Your post is just more bullshit leftwing lies... Bush had the spine to release the PDB on Bin Laden proving that everything that could be done by the FBI and CIA was being done. Your spineless hero Clinton got 3k Americans killed because he couldn't lead... He was too busy getting blow jobs in the Oval Office... Fact...

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
You're President could have killed Bin Laden before 9/11... That is the fact... Your post is just more bullshit leftwing lies... Bush had the spine to release the PDB on Bin Laden proving that everything that could be done by the FBI and CIA was being done. Your spineless hero Clinton got 3k Americans killed because he couldn't lead... He was too busy getting blow jobs in the Oval Office... Fact...
Republicans suck donkey dicks, fact

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Nope, your moron got them killed because he wouldn't listen and he got 4000 more killed in Iraq along with more than 100000 wounded while destabilizing an already fragile ME that we'll be dealing with for decades as a direct result of your stupidity, hubris and incompetence. You're worse than inept and shouldn't bē allowed anywhere near government.

Caidh Mor

Former Staff
Aug 2012
he had a chance to kill Osama bin Laden, but passed because it would have meant killing hundreds of innocent civilians.
He made the right goddamn decision. The events of 9-11 weren't a known variable at that time. The death of hundreds of innocents under those circumstances would have been reprehensible.