New Biden Ad: Laughed At | Joe Biden for President

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Yeah that's an excellent ad. But not real sure about Uncle Joe's "No Malarkey Tour"
Watch Kimmel's sendup - It's hilarious. :D

*Not avail on Jimmy's Tube site for whatever reason. But it's worth the 15 second ad.

Last edited:
Oct 2013
USA
Yeah that's an excellent ad. But not real sure about Uncle Joe's "No Malarkey Tour"
Watch Kimmel's sendup - It's hilarious. :D

*Not avail on Jimmy's Tube site for whatever reason. But it's worth the 15 second ad.

Lol! Too funny. Hey I'd vote for a load of horse feathers as the cat’s pajamas, see. Anyone who says different is screwy in the noodle, yeah. A load of horse feather malarkey is better than President Trump Malarkey, see.

If Biden wins the primary or Pete wins it or anyone else, I got their back! All of them are better then this train wreck called the laughing stock of the world, Trump. ;)

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Attack ads target imbeciles.

I think that demographic is already taken.

Most political campaign ads are attack ads.

This one is really, really good imo

Seriously, do we want a person in the WH who is the subject of jokes and ridicule by our own allies? Every other country is laughing at the United States for electing this fool who does not know the first thing about foreign policy. And how much he acts like a bully at these "meetings".

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jan 2007

Seriously, do we want a person in the WH who is the subject of jokes and ridicule by our own allies? Every other country is laughing at the United States for electing this fool who does not know the first thing about foreign policy. And how much he acts like a bully at these "meetings".
Merkel the leader who changed Germany forever. The Muslim Brotherhood is laughing at Europe's leaders.

khadafy..........Europe will be given over to Islam.

May 2019
The Wine Country
Well ...

I don't know if the world respects Joe Biden.

But I'm fairly sure that they don't respect Les Grande Buffoon.

Jesus, who does?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Aug 2018
Vancouver

Absolutely. I already knew no serious person would ever vote for Donald Trump. But the questions is why should a person vote for Joe Biden? As opposed to ... say....anyone else? An actual political ad would mention that. Give a reason. Make a promise. Offer an idea.

An attack ad can only ever work in a two party system. And a two party system will always devolve into attack ads.

My province is the same. It sucks.

It'd be nice if people took voting seriously.

Social media and alternative news attacks on Hillary Clinton are what caused this fucking mess in the first place.

Reactions: bajisima