New California: Mass Immigration Turning Virginia Blue

May 2015
Kansas-city

That’s how it works. Immigrants are the new Americans. Does anyone doubt that the upcoming POTUS will represent the Democratic party? If this tendency of gaining Democratic votes by attracting more immigrants gonna move further, American bipartisanship would become an archaism by 2030 or maybe earlier.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail

That’s how it works. Immigrants are the new Americans. Does anyone doubt that the upcoming POTUS will represent the Democratic party? If this tendency of gaining Democratic votes by attracting more immigrants gonna move further, American bipartisanship would become an archaism by 2030 or maybe earlier.
When hasn't this country had immigration?

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
When said as a complaint, or better yet a warning, that's just too funny.
It's evidently just human nature for the oldcomers to try to keep the newcomers out. The OP would have had fits during the previous waves or maybe that was when his family's ticket to the US was punched.

Mar 2010
Indiana

Still waiting to see my first hispanic voter here and I've been voting in my precinct since 1994. The ones I worked with had no interest in politics due to the corruption back in Mexico. So legal or illegal immigrants voting doesn't seem to be an issue here even though my town is 40 percent hispanic. And it would be impossible for an illegal to vote here anyway.

Didn't Saint Ronnie create the biggest voting block when he gave amnesty to thousands of illegals?

Last edited: