New EPSTEIN rape abuser interviewed on NBC. He raped her with force and everyone knew her age.

Jul 2015
Florida
I'm waiting for it to be posted. She was 14 when she was "recruited". Her biggest regret, had I come forward earlier, I could have saved other girls from going through it!​
New Jeffrey Epstein accuser: He raped me when I was 15
Jennifer Araoz says she was recruited outside her New York City high school to provide sexual massages to the wealthy financier.

Jeffrey Epstein accuser shares story of alleged rape for 1st time
JULY 10, 201907:23

By Sarah Fitzpatrick, Savannah Guthrie and Rich Schapiro

Jennifer Araoz says she was 14 years old when a young woman approached her outside her New York City high school in the fall of 2001.
The woman was friendly and curious, asking Araoz personal questions about her family, her upbringing, their finances. Soon she began talking to Araoz about a man she knew who was kind and wealthy and lived nearby.

His name, the woman said, was Jeffrey Epstein.

The first few times Araoz went to Epstein's Manhattan townhouse, all they did was talk, Araoz said, and the friendly woman came along. Araoz told him about her dream of becoming a Broadway actress and about her late father, who had died of AIDS when she was 12.

Jennifer Araoz, 14, in her middle school graduation portrait.Courtesy of Jennifer Araoz
But on Araoz's first visit without the other woman, Epstein gave her a tour of his mansion that culminated in a visit to what he described as his "favorite room in the house," Araoz said. A massage table sat on the floor. A painting of a nude young woman hung from the wall.

New Jeffrey Epstein accuser: He raped me when I was 15

Last edited:
Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
You didn't read the article, her father 2 years before had DIED.

Surely you can't be implying that EPSTEIN could cruise for send out shoppers for and RAPE girls because mom or dad wasn't "paying attention"? Surely YOU aren't saying THAT!

Where was the mother? Where was the guardians? That's all Im asking, it's no ones fault but that scumbag epstien, but come now.

Jul 2015
Florida
Where was the mother? Where was the guardians? That's all Im asking, it's no ones fault but that scumbag epstien, but come now.
Surely you are NOT implying that should her mother or father not been paying attention or not 'there' that JEFFREY EPSTEIN and his pimps were allowed to shop for and RAPE girls?

Surely, you AREN'T saying that?

Jul 2015
Florida
Of course not. don't be a fool.
You SURE as hell were 'nudging' up to it.

You do know the specifics of 'grooming' by a pedophile, don't you? This pedophile had his GIRLS prescreened and a "scheduler" who had already determined these kids needs and vulnerabilities.

Wow, I'll bet there are PEDOPHILES out there all over land that are soooooo jealous. This guy had it easy!!