New EPSTEIN rape abuser interviewed on NBC. He raped her with force and everyone knew her age.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
You SURE as hell were 'nudging' up to it.

You do know the specifics of 'grooming' by a pedophile, don't you? This pedophile had his GIRLS prescreened and a "scheduler" who had already determined these kids needs and vulnerabilities.

Wow, I'll bet there are PEDOPHILES out there all over land that are soooooo jealous. This guy had it easy!!

No o dont know the specifics of “grooming” by a pedophile. Do tell....

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
It's fucked up it took this long to get this guy. WTF...... Scumbag.
They were involved in these sex cults, they would get people compromised and then those people could not report on them or risk being exposed.

Makes things much easier to conceal when anyone who might exposed is corrupted.

Jul 2015
Florida
No o dont know the specifics of “grooming” by a pedophile. Do tell....
I don't need to tell this board. They'd be lost on you. Every expert in the field says EPSTEIN knew them and so did his "recruiters". He had recruiters who picked off girls they thought EPSTEIN might like. They went to malls and even hung out near SCHOOLS. (I'm sure they weren't Palm Beach's or NYC finest private schools). The RECRUITERS knew what to look for. They befriended the girls and then gave them their pitch on how they could help them in modeling or make extra money OR we can assume any NEED these predators knew the girls needed.

YES, EPSTEIN also had "schedulers", according to the Miami Herald reporter yesterday, sometimes 2 - 3 X a day young women were brought to him. In his residences, on his island. Probably on his boats and planes. He just had a grand old time RAPING girls.

One employee of Epstein’s facilitated some of the alleged abuse in New York while two assistants took care of much of the scheduling done for the Palm Beach residence, authorities said. Epstein would fly from New York to Florida and his assistants would arrange for a minor girl to be waiting for him at his home or arrive soon after he arrived.

The sex trafficking network was run parallel to the network operated in New York, authorities alleged.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I don't need to tell this board. They'd be lost on you. Every expert in the field says EPSTEIN knew them and so did his "recruiters". He had recruiters who picked off girls they thought EPSTEIN might like. They went to malls and even hung out near SCHOOLS. (I'm sure they weren't Palm Beach's or NYC finest private schools). The RECRUITERS knew what to look for. They befriended the girls and then gave them their pitch on how they could help them in modeling or make extra money OR we can assume any NEED these predators knew the girls needed.

YES, EPSTEIN also had "schedulers", according to the Miami Herald reporter yesterday, sometimes 2 - 3 X a day young women were brought to him. In his residences, on his island. Probably on his boats and planes. He just had a grand old time RAPING girls.

One employee of Epstein’s facilitated some of the alleged abuse in New York while two assistants took care of much of the scheduling done for the Palm Beach residence, authorities said. Epstein would fly from New York to Florida and his assistants would arrange for a minor girl to be waiting for him at his home or arrive soon after he arrived.

The sex trafficking network was run parallel to the network operated in New York, authorities alleged.

I hope this mother fucker fries. That said, given he donated to schumer a lot more than anyone else, And it was schumer who found anthony wiener, We should probably look into him as well.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You didn't read the article, her father 2 years before had DIED.

Surely you can't be implying that EPSTEIN could cruise for send out shoppers for and RAPE girls because mom or dad wasn't "paying attention"? Surely YOU aren't saying THAT!
Various methods.

Not paying attention - kidnapping
Destitute - buy the kid
Desperate - offer to give their child a better life
Attention seeker parents - Disney contract

Then there are the kidnappings, monarch programming, etc... It gets seriously sick.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.

The assistants need to be found and thrown in prison too.

Reactions: bajisima