New Fast and Furious docs released by White House

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
New Fast and Furious docs released by White House

Let's just call this what it is, treason. Obama's version of Iran Contra should get his ass impeached, and it just might, but I assure everyone of this, the issue will be a campaign issue and not from the establishment republicans either.

I watched a National Geo doc for a few moments yesterday afternoon. It showed the Zetas and the Sinaloa cartels, how viscous and deadly they were. Hey peeps for 10 years the Sinaloa cartel had immunity to run drugs into this country making them one of the largest cocaine and methamphetamine cartels in the world. They only received a few thousand guns THAT WE KNOW OF. Los Zetas on the other hand received enough to supply a medium sized army.

You better figure out why.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
It is very disturbing.
It is treason, let's not down play this. The US through this gun running operation is responsible for many deaths and for the carnage in Mexico. Not all, but way too much. I quit paying taxes, I am no longer supporting these terrorists.

Read that Bernanke you scum, show it to your boss.

Six

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
Sorry Mike, think I double posted. But it's interesting how many libbie Obama worshiping drones are avoiding this news like the plague.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Sorry Mike, think I double posted. But it's interesting how many libbie Obama worshiping drones are avoiding this news like the plague.
I think a lot of people want to avoid it. I, along with this gun running, point out the 10 year(that we know of) partnership between the banks, the government, and the Sinaloa cartel's drug running.

This news shows just how corrupt the system has become. It includes every alphabet agency and local enforcement that you can think of.

There, because of the scope and nature, would be very few in the government that does not or did not know of this treasonous act.

The gun running is a true act of terrorism, by the governments own standards but also by the very sense of the term.

This government stand guilty of high crimes against humanity!

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Adding to my previous.

It is also an act of extreme treason, all of it!!!