New Mexico Jihadis Can Leave Jail Until Child Abuse Trial, Judge Rules

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
A New Mexico state judge ruled Monday that five alleged Muslim extremists accused of training children to conduct school shootings do not have to remain in jail while they await trial for child abuse.
Judge Sarah Backus released the five defendants, Siraj Wahhaj, Hujrah Wahhaj, Subhannah Wahhaj, Jany Leveille, and Lucas Morten, on a $20,000 “signature bond,” according to the Albuquerque Journal. That means that the defendants will not have to pay money unless they violate the conditions of their release.
New Mexico Jihadis Can Leave Jail Until Child Abuse Trial, Judge Rules | The Daily Caller

This is insane. They were starving children and training them to commit atrocities. They found the body of a child in the compound. And they get to walk free until trial?

Reactions: 7 people
Jul 2014
Border Fence
That is the problem when the authorities hype the case and the media go to hysterics...we get confused of normal court proceedings.

A Muslim Jihadist school shooter baby killer gang gets bail ...oh my.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Reactions: 3 people

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
One thing, we could all bet on, I bet we never see this group of lunatics again. They will be out of the Country by dinner time. I wonder if it is due to the mans famous Father.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
New Mexico Jihadis Can Leave Jail Until Child Abuse Trial, Judge Rules | The Daily Caller

This is insane. They were starving children and training them to commit atrocities. They found the body of a child in the compound. And they get to walk free until trial?
This judge has a history of extreme leniency towards violent offenders, it is reported.

http://http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/new-mexico-compound-judge-has-history-issuing-low-bond-to-violent-offenders.html

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
That is the problem when the authorities hype the case and the media go to hysterics...we get confused of normal court proceedings.

A Muslim Jihadist school shooter baby killer gang gets bail ...oh my.
The facts appear to bear out those allegations.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
One thing, we could all bet on, I bet we never see this group of lunatics again. They will be out of the Country by dinner time. I wonder if it is due to the mans famous Father.
Surely their passports were seized???