New Plan: Trump Blames Rick Perry For Making Him Call Ukraine

May 2019
Backatown, USA
And the reason for the call was to talk about a natural gas plant. Even though Trump apparently forgot to bring it up.
So far he isn't blaming Perry for making him ask Zelensky for help sliming Joe Biden. But stand by.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I have three sources that say this story is fake.

See how I did that?
Do the media bias thing showing they have failed fact checks and publish nutter conspiracy theories and are totally biased to one side or the other, go ahead, do it now....

Reactions: Friday13
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Let me do it for you....

Overall, we rate Business Insider Left-Center Biased based on story selection that leans left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a reasonable fact check record. (5/15/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 09/06/2019)

Reactions: Friday13
May 2012
By the wall
Do the media bias thing showing they have failed fact checks and publish nutter conspiracy theories and are totally biased to one side or the other, go ahead, do it now....
I can't because they don't name any sources. As far as you know it's some guy sitting behind a computer screen typing shit and laughing that people like you will believe him. I have exactly as many facts as he provided.

This story is false, my sources have confirmed it.

Reactions: excalibur
May 2019
west coast
Rolling Stone Trump Blames Rick Perry for ‘Perfect’ Ukraine Call

Peter Wade

1 hr ago

It now appears as though the “perfect” call President Donald Trump made to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky needs a fall guy, and outgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry may just be that man.
Rick Perry, Donald Trump are posing for a picture: Trump, Washington, USA - 08 Jul 2019
© Provided by Penske Media Corporation Trump, Washington, USA - 08 Jul 2019
According to a report on Saturday, a source told Axios that the president told House Republicans during a conference call on Friday: “Not a lot of people know this but, I didn’t even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquified natural gas] plant.” Axios also reported that the president’s quote was confirmed by two other sources.

Earlier this week, Politico reported that Perry is expected to announce his resignation from the administration by the end of November.
Trump has been trying to sell that the call was not intended to put any pressure on Zelensky to investigate the president’s political foes, but was instead “perfect.” The news of the call along with the withholding of congressional approved funds by Trump moved Speaker Nancy Pelosi to accelerate the already-in-motion impeachment inquiry, and it now appears now that Trump might be looking for an out or a scapegoat.

Reactions: Davocrat
Jun 2014
United States
I can't because they don't name any sources. As far as you know it's some guy sitting behind a computer screen typing shit and laughing that people like you will believe him. I have exactly as many facts as he provided.

This story is false, my sources have confirmed it.

Then why did Perry announce that he's resigning?

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
I have three sources that say this story is fake.

See how I did that?
LOL that you have "sources"

First of all, we all know this is just another stupid ploy by Trump. Remember he kept calling it "the perfect call" over and over again? LOL

Anyway, if Perry is smart, he should turn state's evidence

It's obvious that Trump is loyal to nobody but himself, and his happy to throw everyone else under the bus.

Reactions: Marvin and Friday13