New Poll: 55% of democrats believed Russia tampered

Mar 2015
The cloud
with votes in the 2016 election.

I swear, what a bunch of bat shit crazy loons. A perfect look at just how utterly out of touch your party has become.

I love it...

A majority of Democratic voters think Russia tampered with vote counts in order to help President Donald Trump win the 2016 election, despite there being no evidence whatsoever to support that claim, a new poll shows.

Fifty-five percent of Democrats believe it’s either “definitely true” or “probably true” that “Russia tampered with vote tallies in order to get Donald Trump elected president,” according to a YouGov/Economist survey published Wednesday.

In contrast to Democratic voters, 69 percent of independents and 87 percent of Republicans said it’s “probably not true” or “definitely not true” that Russia tampered with voting tallies, the survey showed.
Poll: Majority Of Democrats Believe A Straight-Up Conspiracy Theory | The Daily Caller

Actual poll:
https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/wa3gpxn761/econTabReport.pdf

[Edit Staff (Crusher): The title has been changed. Flame Bait Titles are against the rules.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
A lot of the news coverage has been vague enough to subtly suggest the vote counts were actually changed.

Doesn't make anyone stupid. Most people aren't granular "news nerds" like those of us who hang around political forums.

Reactions: 7 people

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
A lot of the news coverage has been vague enough to subtly suggest the vote counts were actually changed.

Doesn't make anyone stupid. Most people aren't granular "news nerds" like those of us who hang around political forums.
Must be tough sometimes to be a reasonable conservative in today's climate. I hope you can be a good influence on your peeps.

Reactions: 3 people
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Must be tough sometimes to be a reasonable conservative in today's climate. I hope you can be a good influence on your peeps.

(No shortage of this kind of silliness on either side of the aisle from my vantage point...)

Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
By the wall

Care to show us any of those changed votes?

Oct 2013
USA
The Russians did tamper with the 2016 election. That is not a mystery. You'd have to be brain dead not to understand that reality. Whether they got to actual votes is something unknown and frankly unimportant.

May 2012
By the wall
The Russians did tamper with the 2016 election. That is not a mystery. You'd have to be brain dead not to understand that reality. Whether they got to actual votes is something unknown and frankly unimportant.
We've tampered with many also.

You have selective outrage.

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2014
Border Fence
The OP is claiming 55% dems believe Russians changed vote counts. The OP just linked to this massive poll and it's not worth wasting my time to hunt down whether the premise is even correct.

I think the question was tamper...and vote counts was added by the OP article.

The OP did not even think it worthy cut a paste the pertinent part of the poll.

Last edited:
Apr 2012

It means they believe the democrat run fake news sources