New study refutes climate change

Jan 2016
Colorado
Because you are an astrophysicist you claim.

And inventing claims I never made because you dont want to openly admit your lies, only makes you look like a liar even more.
I have never ONCE claimed to be an astrophysicist. Not ONCE. Liar. I challenge you to find a SINGLE post where I claimed to be an astrophysicist.

What I HAVE claimed, because it is a FACT, was that I was a National Merit Scholar in Astrophysics at Michigan State University, from 1974 to 1976, and so studied astrophysics intensively for two years, while I was a triple major in Mathematics, Physics, and Astronomy, as I wanted very much to go into Planetary Sciences, and that was my career plan, until the bottom dropped completely out of the U.S. space program, and I decided it was prudent to go in a different direction-----and my interests had shifted in a different direction, anyway-----into the Earth's geological past, and into the past history of the human race.

Nov 2016
Maryland
Because you are an astrophysicist you claim.

And inventing claims I never made because you dont want to openly admit your lies, only makes you look like a liar even more.
Big Leroy specifically denied having said that he was an astrophysicist, just that he studied astrophysics, and even challenged you to show where he said otherwise.

You never even tried to meet that challenge, but you keep saying, still without proof, that he made the claim.

That means you are now being willfully dishonest, IOW, you are deliberately lying.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Big Leroy specifically denied having said that he was an astrophysicist, just that he studied astrophysics, and even challenged you to show where he said otherwise.

You never even tried to meet that challenge, but you keep saying, still without proof, that he made the claim.

That means you are now being willfully dishonest, IOW, you are deliberately lying.
Funny thing, you can look through old threads.

Over time he's claimed multiple different PhD's, some published papers, etc...

Now that he clearly does not have anything approaching that kind of knowledge, he pretends it never happened.

The tldr I was getting at is that the refining of measurements it will exaggerate the rate of change.

Jan 2016
Colorado

Now that he clearly does not have anything approaching that kind of knowledge, he pretends it never happened.

The tldr I was getting at is that the refining of measurements it will exaggerate the rate of change.
I have done NO such thing. I did all the work on a Ph.D. in Economics except for the dissertation. To this day, I am ABD (All But Dissertation) in Economics at Colorado State University. With a GPA of 4.0, BTW. I have degrees in Anthropology, Mathematics, and Economics. I have never claimed more than that.

Again, yes, "you can look through old threads". So go ahead and do so, and I challenge you to do exactly that, and justify your claim here. You can't. You're lying. You seem to do that, a lot.

Nov 2016
Maryland

You say that “you can look through old threads.” Well, then, you can look through old threads, and presumably have, to find evidence to back up your claims, and then share links to the evidence to back up those claims.

Your refusal to do so is a sign of willful dishonesty.