New study refutes climate change

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Funny thing, you can look through old threads.

Over time he's claimed multiple different PhD's, some published papers, etc...

Now that he clearly does not have anything approaching that kind of knowledge, he pretends it never happened.

The tldr I was getting at is that the refining of measurements it will exaggerate the rate of change.
Either post where he lied or kindly shut your pie-hole.

Thanks.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I have done NO such thing. I did all the work on a Ph.D. in Economics except for the dissertation. To this day, I am ABD (All But Dissertation) in Economics at Colorado State University. With a GPA of 4.0, BTW. I have degrees in Anthropology, Mathematics, and Economics. I have never claimed more than that.

Again, yes, "you can look through old threads". So go ahead and do so, and I challenge you to do exactly that, and justify your claim here. You can't. You're lying. You seem to do that, a lot.
OH, so you EVEN LIED ABOUT THE ECONOMICS PHD WITH PUBLISHED PAPERS!!!

You even once linked to a fucking paper you claim was published. What did you do there? Take notes for the real scientists? Bring them their fucking coffees?

Jesus... You just say anything you think will help you out.

Finally you admitted to this all. Thank you, I knew I had you pegged as misrepresenting yourself.

Not sure what caused the change of heart, but wow.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Either post where he lied or kindly shut your pie-hole.

Thanks.
Why? The conversations were direct between Leroy and myself, and you assume that I actually care about what others think.

You are aware that in this thread even, it took me calling him Doctor nearly a dozen times, with responses not refuting that, before he just now acknowledges it... So, best case he's still lying by omission in this very thread.

Jan 2016
Colorado

You even once linked to a fucking paper you claim was published. What did you do there? Take notes for the real scientists? Bring them their fucking coffees?

Finally you admitted to this all. Thank you, I knew I had you pegged as misrepresenting yourself.

I actually went to the trouble of explaining WHY I didn't and couldn't finish my Ph.D. My dissertation was going to be on the Consumer Electronics Industry in China. I could not get permission from the Chinese government to tour electronics factories in China, which would have been very necessary to carry out the research. Nor could I get funding to conduct the research, in any event, which is a story in and of itself. I would not link to any paper that I published here, would I, as that would reveal my identity, and frankly, there are some real nutcases lurking out here on PH. So that would be unwise, for anyone here to actually link to any paper that they had published.

Just sayin'.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I actually went to the trouble of explaining WHY I didn't and couldn't finish my Ph.D. My dissertation was going to be on the Consumer Electronics Industry in China. I could not get permission from the Chinese government to tour electronics factories in China, which would have been very necessary to carry out the research. Nor could I get funding to conduct the research, in any event, which is a story in and of itself. I would not link to any paper that I published here, would I, as that would reveal my identity, and frankly, there are some real nutcases lurking out here on PH. So that would be unwise, for anyone here to actually link to any paper that they had published.

Just sayin'.
The reason why the refinement in measurement of coasts could impact the findings does not mean waters are not rising, but as there are refinements in resolutions things will get rounded differently. To where the rounding errors will tend to add water levels, what this appears as is that a straight line on a graph will appear as a curved line.

That does not mean that water levels are not increasing, but that by not maintaining a set resolution, are not making an apples to apples measurement year over year.

Nov 2016
Maryland

Show us where he claimed a PhD in economics, or you have no standing to keep making the claim in the absence of evidence.

And what did Leroy “admit” to?

Nov 2016
Maryland
The reason why the refinement in measurement of coasts could impact the findings does not mean waters are not rising, but as there are refinements in resolutions things will get rounded differently. To where the rounding errors will tend to add water levels, what this appears as is that a straight line on a graph will appear as a curved line.

That does not mean that water levels are not increasing, but that by not maintaining a set resolution, are not making an apples to apples measurement year over year.
More bafflegab from the master bafflegabber.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Show us where he claimed a PhD in economics, or you have no standing to keep making the claim in the absence of evidence.

And what did Leroy “admit” to?
You assume that I care enough to do this to appease your curiosity. That would be incorrect.

My primary interest is in discussing the science and data.

Jan 2016
Colorado
You assume that I care enough to do this to appease your curiosity. That would be incorrect.

My primary interest is in discussing the science and data.
Really? You didn't seem to have much interesting in discussing this data, even though I thought you might have a special interest in it, given the geographic proximity:

Yukon warmest it has been in 13,600 years

"We're seeing the evidence right now that climate warming is destabilizing permafrost in northern Canada and releasing greenhouse gases," he says "This is potentially the new normal and, if it accelerates in the near future, it threatens to further amplify global climate change."

That's another one of those positive feedback loops, you know, that is threatening to AMPLIFY global warming...…and that you tell us is IMPOSSIBLE......