New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
Bullshit.

two equal parents in a custody battle. who gets by default primary custody?
I take it you are claiming that it would be the woman. You should get a handle on what you're talking about before spouting off. I was a social worker and child welfare case worker for 26 years. Part of by job was to complete a best interest report for the court in cases of custody disputes. A myriad of factors are considered including the wished of the children - depending on age. We would consider the competency of each parent, living conditions and much more . It is never automatic

Reactions: Friday13

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I take it you are claiming that it would be the woman. You should get a handle on what you're talking about before spouting off. I was a social worker and child welfare case worker for 26 years. Part of by job was to complete a best interest report for the court in cases of custody disputes. A myriad of factors are considered including the wished of the children - depending on age. We would consider the competency of each parent, living conditions and much more . It is never automatic
Lol, you didnt answer the question.

Sep 2016
My own world
Get up to fucking speed.

Which courts? UK courts? How would you know other than reading a story here or there what's goind on across the pond?

Sep 2016
My own world
fathers are given as much customary as they want,,,but the reality is men don’t want full custody. They just want to give their wives a hard time.
Not to mention he thinks the UK is America.

Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
Lol, no you didn’t.
If you really don't think so you are not that bright. Otherwise you are just playing a dumb ass juvenile game. If you can't handle an answer that is not a simple one or the other , that is not my problem. You need to develop the intellectual ability to deal with complexity and nuances .

Last edited:
Reactions: Friday13

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
If you really don't think so you are not that bright. Otherwise you are just playing a dumb ass juvenile game. If you can't handle an answer that is not a simple one or the other , that is not my problem. You need to develop the intellectual ability to deal with complexity and nuances .
It was a simple question, seems you either obfuscated or equivocated your point....

duplicitous.... .