New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
Hes wrong.
Why Do Women Get Child Custody In 90 Percent Of All Cases? Isn’t It Gender Discrimination?

wasnt direct at all. He tried to say both, knows thats wrong so wrapped it up in a bunch of ambiguous garbage.
Are you really that obtuse or just playing dumb? Your problem is that you want a simple answer to a complex issue .However, there is no simple answer and I'm not going to give you one to satisfy you simple mind. I wrote reports to the court on custody issues . What have you done to claim that you know something about this stuff?

Reactions: Friday13

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Are you really that obtuse or just playing dumb? Your problem is that you want a simple answer to a complex issue .However, there is no simple answer and I'm not going to give you one to satisfy you simple mind. I wrote reports to the court on custody issues . What have you done to claim that you know something about this stuff?

You need to calm down and stop being overly emotional.

And you can shove your personal attacks.,

Come back at me with respect and without the insults and maybe I'll consider retorting.,

Off you go.

Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
You need to calm down and stop being overly emotional.

And you can shove your personal attacks.,

Come back at me with respect and without the insults and maybe I'll consider retorting.,

Off you go.
I don’t respect stupidity and dishonesty. Sue me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BitterPill