New Witnesses: AG Barr to Reveal MASSIVE Democrat Coverup

Nov 2018
Maryland
It's coming soon and it will hit the nation like the earthquakes in southern California. It could destroy the Democrat Party for decades. At last the truth will be revealed as more and more witnesses are coming forward with bombshell information.

How many Democrats will be in prison a year from now is anybody's guess.

By Kevin Jackson - July 8, 2019

As Fox News reported,
Key witnesses sought for questioning by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz early in his investigation into alleged government surveillance abuse have come forward at the 11th hour, Fox News has learned.
Sources familiar with the matter said at least one witness outside the Justice Department and FBI started cooperating — a breakthrough that came after Attorney General William Barr ordered U.S. Attorney John Durham to lead a separate investigation into the origins of the bureau’s 2016 Russia case that laid the foundation for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

Jan 2007
It's coming soon
I've been hearing this nonsense from you for two and a half years now.
I seem to remember you promising that Obama and Hillary would be in jail by the end of 2017!

Two years of Mueller and no case for a crime. He never made the case for guilt. To say he couldn't claim him innocent is not how it works.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
It's coming soon and it will hit the nation like the earthquakes in southern California. It could destroy the Democrat Party for decades. At last the truth will be revealed as more and more witnesses are coming forward with bombshell information.

How many Democrats will be in prison a year from now is anybody's guess.

By Kevin Jackson - July 8, 2019

As Fox News reported,
Key witnesses sought for questioning by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz early in his investigation into alleged government surveillance abuse have come forward at the 11th hour, Fox News has learned.
Sources familiar with the matter said at least one witness outside the Justice Department and FBI started cooperating — a breakthrough that came after Attorney General William Barr ordered U.S. Attorney John Durham to lead a separate investigation into the origins of the bureau’s 2016 Russia case that laid the foundation for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

Mueller is a crook. On the DNC Payroll. I would check the Bahamas. Or Grand Caymon. See how many "Accounts" Mueller has there. And how many Deposits from the Clinton Crime Fund.

Jan 2019
southeast
It's coming soon
I've been hearing this nonsense from you for two and a half years now.
I seem to remember you promising that Obama and Hillary would be in jail by the end of 2017!
Well we heard the Mueller probe was coming soon too after 2-1/2 years...lol:lol:

Jan 2007
Mueller is a crook. On the DNC Payroll. I would check the Bahamas. Or Grand Caymon. See how many "Accounts" Mueller has there. And how many Deposits from the Clinton Crime Fund.
Curious in his role in Uranium One. He fully knew about the corruption, yet all of CFIUS signed off on it.