Newly Elected Virginia Senator Had Been Jailed for Having Sex with Teenager

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
Roy Moore is not my idol and his wife was 24 when he married her.

Another failed deflection with your pathetic whataboutism in order to defend this Leftist pervert for knockin' up teenage girls in his late 50's.
It's all about the double standards that Liberals employ.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Moore dated her when she was a teenager, your partisan hackmanship has no bottom and no boundaries.
No he didn't.

Kayla Moore didn't met Roy Moore until she was 23 and had been previously married and had a child.

You are posting lies to justify the Left's Culture of Perversion.

Jul 2015
Florida
Democrats in Virginia keep setting the bar lower and lower. The Governor in black face, the Lt. Governor credibly charged with rape, this guy. A freak show.

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.
On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.
That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.
You really don't wanna go there. A she was 17. B It was consensual. (Even her mother knew about--i won't go there). Her job application to the law firm stated she was 22.

PS I've always thought of 17 as THE cut off point. 16 today, no. 17 tomorrow, okay kiddo, it's on you now--ASSUMING CONSENT of course.

May 2019
Backatown, USA
You really don't wanna go there. A she was 17.
Which meant that their relationship would have been legal in half the states.

This whine brought to you by the same people who think that Judge Roy "banned from shopping malls for trolling little girls" Moore belongs in the US Senate.

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
I think Joe Morrissey is a scumbag not fit for office and I don't care that he did eventually marry his child bride. What's funny about this thread is those who are the loudest condemning Morrissey are the ones who support President Clown Shoes & Roy Moore, both every bit as scummy and then some.

• Haha
Reactions: OldGaffer