Newly Elected Virginia Senator Had Been Jailed for Having Sex with Teenager

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
He was a 35 yr old man trying to diddle 13 yr old girls. Roy Moore is a scumbag.
There is no evidence of that any more than there is evidence that Kavanuagh is a rapist.

You are parroting Leftist LIES and nobody is interested in your nonsense.

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
Roy Moore was captivated by his future wife when she was 15 yrs old. (this story gives me the heebie jeebies and makes me nauseous)

In his 2005 memoir "So Help Me God: The Ten Commandments, Judicial Tyranny, and the Battle for Religious Freedom," Moore also wrote about the moment.
"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life," Moore wrote about when he first saw her when she was 15 years old. He wrote he began dating her when she was 23, a year before they married, according to the memoir.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
You really don't wanna go there. A she was 17. B It was consensual. (Even her mother knew about--i won't go there). Her job application to the law firm stated she was 22.

PS I've always thought of 17 as THE cut off point. 16 today, no. 17 tomorrow, okay kiddo, it's on you now--ASSUMING CONSENT of course.
It doesn't matter. 17 is way too young for a man in his 50's. This is sick shit. Most sane men would never have sex with a woman who is the same age as his daughter or grand daughter. I could never support this, politically or not. A douche bag is a douche bag...republican or democrat.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It doesn't matter. 17 is way too young for a man in his 50's. This is sick shit. Most sane men would never have sex with a woman who is the same age as his daughter or grand daughter. I could never support this, politically or not. A douche bag is a douche bag...republican or democrat.
This guy was 58 having sex with a 17 year old girl .....

Someone who would be his granddaughter's age.

I don't think any normal thinking person would defend such an act.

Nicnam

Former Staff
Dec 2013
-
Democrats in Virginia keep setting the bar lower and lower. The Governor in black face, the Lt. Governor credibly charged with rape, this guy. A freak show.

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.
On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.
That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.

A 57 year old man with a 17 year old girl is wrong in every way.

Reactions: HCProf
Jun 2019
A red welfare state
This guy was 58 having sex with a 17 year old girl .....

Someone who would be his granddaughter's age.

I don't think any normal thinking person would defend such an act.

But you don't have a problem with a 35 year old man trying to diddle 13/14 yr old girls.

"These stories have been going around this town for 30 years," said Blake Usry, who grew up in the area and lives in Gadsden. "Nobody could believe they hadn't come out yet."

"It's not a big secret in this town about Roy Moore," he said. "That's why it's sort of frustrating to watch" the public disbelieve the women who have come forward, he said.

Wendy Miller told The Post that she was 14 and working as Santa's helper at the Gadsden Mall in 1977 when Moore first spoke with her and told her she looked pretty. Two years later, when she was 16, he asked her out on dates, although her mother wouldn't let her go.