Ney pleads guilty in lobbying scandal

F

Fishmint

Rep. Ney pleads guilty in lobbying scandal - Politics - MSNBC.com

Ohio Republican Representative Bob Ney, the only member of Congress to be criminally charged in the Jack Abramoff lobbying scandal, pleaded guilty in federal court in Washington, Friday morning, to bribery charges stemming from that influence-peddling investigation
Ney now joins the rare ranks of members of Congress who have been convicted of felonies. He is expected to serve 27 months in prison based on a Justice Department recommendation.

It so satisfying watching the republicans fry.:D

D

davideyoung

This is sick.

It is not fun to watch our ellected represenatives on ANY party commit criminal acts. It is good he was caught, and hopefully a more honest man or woman will replace him.

N

namvet69

Rep. Ney pleads guilty in lobbying scandal - Politics - MSNBC.com

Ohio Republican Representative Bob Ney, the only member of Congress to be criminally charged in the Jack Abramoff lobbying scandal, pleaded guilty in federal court in Washington, Friday morning, to bribery charges stemming from that influence-peddling investigation
Ney now joins the rare ranks of members of Congress who have been convicted of felonies. He is expected to serve 27 months in prison based on a Justice Department recommendation.

After the way they went after Clinton relentlessly, I agree there's a certain amount of guilty pleasure, but we can't forget they are almost all on the take in one way or another. Can't forget the $90,000 in COLD cash found in a democrat's freezer. This is precisely why we NEED campaign finance reform. I see it as the ONLY solution to the corruption. Unfortunately though, ain't gonna happen.
MBTY

I

Inkslinger

The sad part is this pokestick is gonna spend his 27 months in a Fed camp owned by the Hilton family... he may have to caddy his own clubs for 18 holes though...