NFL Draft is starting!

Oct 2013
USA
Pulling for Florida's one handed player, Shaquem Griffin, to go 3rd round at the latest. So excited! I love that guy!

Oct 2013
USA
I'm with you.

He's a GREAT story.

May not hear his name called tonight, though.
I'm hoping he gets in today if they get to the third round. Thing is I'm a dreamer and want him taken in the 2nd round. One of those "Dreams do come true" moments.

Sep 2014
United States
That was a surprise.
Adam Shefter called it early this morning. The only player they were talking about on ESPN leading up to the Cleveland pick was Mayfield. Not a surprise at all.

Cleveland just ensured Mayfield will be a bust.

Jul 2014
midwest
I'm hoping he gets in today if they get to the third round. Thing is I'm a dreamer and want him taken in the 2nd round. One of those "Dreams do come true" moments.
He may not go until the weekend, but I just hope he goes to a team that will be good for him and give him a chance to make the team.

Cleveland picking again, should be interesting.

Another QB?

I'm guessing DE.

Jul 2014
midwest
Adam Shefter called it early this morning. The only player they were talking about on ESPN leading up to the Cleveland pick was Mayfield. Not a surprise at all.

Cleveland just ensured Mayfield will be a bust.
Don't jinx the poor guy.

Cleveland has GOT to get better eventually...right?

Browns take a CB which is another surprise!

Sep 2014
United States
Don't jinx the poor guy.

Cleveland has GOT to get better eventually...right?

Browns take a CB which is another surprise!
The morons could have taken Barkley with the first pick and still got Mayfield at #4.

Now they have taken 2 guys much higher than they were slotted.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Guys, it would be really helpful if you put what team picked so and so player in such a such round. Some of us arent hime so we have no clue what happened.