NFL Football Talk 2019

Jan 2016
Colorado
It looks like Cleveland has Arizona on the schedule this year, fun to watch Murray and Baker go at each other...
I would chalk that up as a likely win for Cleveland. Arizona was the worst team in the NFL last year, and it's going to take a LOT to change that in 2019. In fact, if the game is in Cleveland, it smells like a rout, to me.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I would chalk that up as a likely win for Cleveland. Arizona was the worst team in the NFL last year, and it's going to take a LOT to change that in 2019. In fact, if the game is in Cleveland, it smells like a rout, to me.
The Cardinals seems to be saddled with piss poor management, like several other teams in the NFL:)

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I am going to be watching Arizona closely during the spring and summer to see if they are able to convert their team into a wide open RPO franchise like several other teams have done lately. If they hamstring Kingsbury and don't give him full rein, they will wind up with a bastardized version of his offense and go down the tubes. I suspect this is what is going to happen...

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
If I was Arizona, I wouldn't blindly turn the whole make up of the team to Kingsbury. Proven head coaches don't often get that kind of control.

Jan 2016
Colorado
K.J. Wright was resigned by the Seattle Seahawks. Still no word about Golden Tate. Thought maybe the Broncos might be interested in adding a veteran WR like that.

Jan 2016
Colorado
K.J. Wright was resigned by the Seattle Seahawks. Still no word about Golden Tate. Thought maybe the Broncos might be interested in adding a veteran WR like that.
Just heard that Golden Tate was picked up by the NY Giants. Their replacement for that guy they lost, whatzizname?