NFL Football Talk 2019

Jan 2016
Colorado
I have never been that impressed with Kingsbury as even a college level coach. Now if Arizona had gotten Lincoln Riley and Kyler Murray, I would be a little more excited something big was going to happen.
Right now, I think Arizona is the most troubled franchise in the NFL. I see nothing but bad things ahead for that team.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Maybe so. I guess we will have to wait and see if they can pull it off.
They had the worst record in the NFL last year (3-13). I think they will have the worst record in the NFL again this year. Shrug. I think NFL defenses will chew up and spit out Kyler Murray, sorry. Too small to be an effective NFL QB. Like Robert Griffin, his NFL career will be shortened by injuries. He faces some fearsome defenses in his division. This will NOT look like the teams he faced when he was playing at Oklahoma.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
They had the worst record in the NFL last year (3-13). I think they will have the worst record in the NFL again this year. Shrug. I think NFL defenses will chew up and spit out Kyler Murray, sorry. Too small to be an effective NFL QB. Like Robert Griffin, his NFL career will be shortened by injuries. He faces some fearsome defenses in his division. This will NOT look like the teams he faced when he was playing at Oklahoma.
He will be playing under a similar offense to Kansas City, and he has the same skill set as Mahomes, except smaller and faster<shrug> Don't write him off yet.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
My Vikings finally shored up their OL.

Hopefully Cousins can have more than 2 seconds to pass the ball now.

And with the new TE and RB our passing offense just got a 1000 times more versatile.

Still lacking on D though but hopefully our offense will make up for that.
They had one of the best defenses in the league last year. Are you blind?

May 2012
By the wall
They had one of the best defenses in the league last year. Are you blind?
No they didn't.

Too many teams ran all over them.

Their D was decent but not playoff worthy in any way, shape, or form and with our lousy offensive line the D couldn't keep us in the critical games.

So we had a choice, bring up the defense or the offense and while the Vikings usually go defense they went offense this year.

Traditionally though we have almost always been very strong on defense.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
No they didn't.

Too many teams ran all over them.

Their D was decent but not playoff worthy in any way, shape, or form and with our lousy offensive line the D couldn't keep us in the critical games.

So we had a choice, bring up the defense or the offense and while the Vikings usually go defense they went offense this year.

Traditionally though we have almost always been very strong on defense.
Yes they did have one of the defenses last year.