NFL Football Talk 2019

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Redskins have some intriguing prospects at wide receiver.

However, our "go too" will be determined by who will be QB.

Dwane Haskins: Terry McLaurin Played together in college.

Case Keenum: Cam Sims Showing signs of early chemistry.

Daniel "Colt" McCoy: Trey Quinn Played together last year. Quinn is a tremendous route-runner.

Alex Smith: Paul Richardson Last year, Alex had a slow start and was not connecting well with receivers. He and Richardson were very much on the same page, however.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN

Daniel "Colt" McCoy: Trey Quinn Played together last year. Quinn is a tremendous route-runner.

Alex Smith: Paul Richardson Last year, Alex had a slow start and was not connecting well with receivers. He and Richardson were very much on the same page, however.
I am rooting for a Browns-Redskins Super Bowl for ya....

May 2019
midwest

With their questionable QB problems, will AP/AD Peterson get his 2,000 yds as he states his goal is for 2019?
:cool:

Jan 2016
Colorado
I am kind of disappointed that no one else saw fit to mention the passing of Pat Bowlen, owner of the Denver Broncos, during my roughly one-week absence from the forum. He was a great man of the NFL, and a much-beloved figure, and not just in Denver or Colorado.

Pat Bowlen - Wikipedia

He will be inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame during the Hall of Fame game here in just a bit more than a month, but I am still suffering from OUTRAGE that this was not done two or three years ago, when it would have actually MEANT something to Mr. Bowlen, who died of Alzheimer's Disease, which is surely one of the cruelest diseases that the gods have ever inflicted upon the human race.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I am kind of disappointed that no one else saw fit to mention the passing of Pat Bowlen, owner of the Denver Broncos, during my roughly one-week absence from the forum. He was a great man of the NFL, and a much-beloved figure, and not just in Denver or Colorado.

Pat Bowlen - Wikipedia

He will be inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame during the Hall of Fame game here in just a bit more than a month, but I am still suffering from OUTRAGE that this was not done two or three years ago, when it would have actually MEANT something to Mr. Bowlen, who died of Alzheimer's Disease, which is surely one of the cruelest diseases that the gods have ever inflicted upon the human race.
I think he was a good person. Nothing personal to Mr. Bowlen, but I'm of the opinion that owners for the most part, with very few exceptions, don't belong in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Team Hall of Fame and Ring of Honor type things... sure.