NFL Football Talk 2020

Jul 2014
midwest
He ought to take the money and stay there if he wants to play another season.

It would be his best chance at another ring.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
He ought to take the money and stay there if he wants to play another season.

It would be his best chance at another ring.
Yea I agree. Although personally, I would have preferred him to have retired last year. 43 is a tough road in the NFL. It would have been better to have gone out on top.

• Love

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Okay, technically, I already hate two different teams since the Cowboys are still around.

Speaking of the Cowboys...

They recently made Ezekiel Elliott the highest paid running back in the league.

Dak Prescott's contract is coming due and he could be pegged to get a deal at or near the top paid QB spot. Looks like they'll put the franchise tag on him which is a big number as well.

Amari Cooper is also on track to at least request a contract that would put him in the top 1-3 wide receivers.

I'm rooting for you Dallas. I want you tie all your money up into three players that combined to give you a bit of an above average offense. Now you'll have to gut your great offensive line and continue to neglect your defense. Stellar plan! I don't see how it can fail. :D

• Haha
Jul 2014
midwest
Okay, technically, I already hate two different teams since the Cowboys are still around.

Speaking of the Cowboys...

They recently made Ezekiel Elliott the highest paid running back in the league.

Dak Prescott's contract is coming due and he could be pegged to get a deal at or near the top paid QB spot. Looks like they'll put the franchise tag on him which is a big number as well.

Amari Cooper is also on track to at least request a contract that would put him in the top 1-3 wide receivers.

I'm rooting for you Dallas. I want you tie all your money up into three players that combined to give you a bit of an above average offense. Now you'll have to gut your great offensive line and continue to neglect your defense. Stellar plan! I don't see how it can fail. :D
Jerry always finds a way to fail.

I think he's a good owner, except for his GM.

If he would fire the current GM and hire a pro to do it, he'd be better off.

• Haha