Nice little country you have here....be a shame if anything happened to it

Jan 2007
I see you and Schiff and the jackals in the media are all parroting the mafia theme. All the lemmings lining up following each other.

Trump never got any quid pro quo, because he wasn't expecting any.. Unlike Biden getting the Ukranian prosecutor fired.

May 2012
By the wall
Trump never threatened him and we have the transcripts to prove it.

the Ukrainian president said he was never pressured and Trumps people said he was never pressured....what more proof do you need here?

This is just more egg on the face of the democrats.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Quizzle me this. If that conversation was perfectly fine and Trump wasn't acting like a mafia don, then why did his staff feel the need to move it to the classified server? What in that conversation should be classified?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Quizzle me this. If that conversation was perfectly fine and Trump wasn't acting like a mafia don, then why did his staff feel the need to move it to the classified server? What in that conversation should be classified?
And why are some PH members still defending Trump before all the facts are known?
Hackery is my answer.

Jul 2014
midwest
And why are some PH members still defending Trump before all the facts are known?
Hackery is my answer.
Probably for the same reason that some PH members are condemning Trump before all the facts are known.

Just a guess...