Nick Sandmann vs Media Giants

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Incorrect assumption on your part.

I think the story was reported incorrectly in the "news" media, as many are these days.

CNN has probably got enough money that they will survive, should they lose this lawsuit.

And, maybe be more careful in their reporting in the future.

We can hope.
Because I've asked you several times and you keep failing to answer?

Like I said, if reporting "incorrectly" is worth $250M, or even $1M, then Fox News is toast.

Fox News probably has enough money to survive one lawsuit, but not hundreds.

Do you even understand the concept of justice? True justice without mixing in identity politics?

Jul 2014
midwest
Because I've asked you several times and you keep failing to answer?

Like I said, if reporting "incorrectly" is worth $250M, or even $1M, then Fox News is toast.

Fox News probably has enough money to survive one lawsuit, but not hundreds.

Do you even understand the concept of justice? True justice without mixing in identity politics?
So, what's stopping you from filing a lawsuit against them?

If you got a case, have at it.

This thread is about the lawsuit being filed by the Sandmann.

I don't think it is against Fox.

Maybe you'd like to start another thread?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Even if he was only suing for $250, why would he win? For what? News agencies reporting the news? What, specifically, did any of them do wrong?...or are you also buying into the RWNJ assertion that all news agencies, except for Fox and InfoWars, are owned and run by the DNC?
Sandmann will win this suit ....

And, you will be reminded why ...

But, it will not stop you from posting fake news propaganda will it?

You extremist become more irrelevant everyday .....

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I heard there was some significance to that amount.

$250 Million is not much to the richest person in the world...
True, as a corporate entity, that hurts stock, that hurts their reputation should it be proven in court (and there's more than sufficient evidence, IMO), and well, it helps renew their names. Frankly, we should never have needed to know those kids names.

I'm also interested in why they covered up the Jewish group that WAS spouting slurs at the Lot of them. Never learned their names, even though it was in the same video.