Nick Sandmann vs Media Giants

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I agree with every word in the video and it has nothing to do with politics. They smeared a 16 year old. I would feel the same if he had been there to counter protest the March for life and had a pussy hat on. They edited video, on and on, and they doubled down instead of backing off when video evidence proved the narrative wrong.
This is who the Left is.

Same Left as in the 1930's ....

Yep ....

Same folks !!!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Incorrect assumption on your part.

I think the story was reported incorrectly in the "news" media, as many are these days.

CNN has probably got enough money that they will survive, should they lose this lawsuit.

And, maybe be more careful in their reporting in the future.

We can hope.
They will not stop the Law Suit ...

CNN will pay out and cover this in the propaganda and the Sheeple will bleat accordingly.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
#stopthemilitantarmoftheDemocratparty

Are you ready to discuss these current events?
Sure. Since I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican I'll help you slam both them and the Republican assclowns. What does this have to do with whether or not Nickie has a valid case?

#Stoplyingfuckwads and #Stoppartisanassclowns

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The fake news MSM is going to take a hit here.

For their anti-America propaganda.

But they will hide it in theri
$20 bet donating to the forum that CNN won't pay $250M?
Current events really upset you, don't they my Leftist friend?

I will nor bet you.

Your personal health is no my concern and it is more thanobvious you are havong a hard time dealing with the topic of this thread .....

Tomorrow ....

Maybe next thread ....

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
The fake news MSM is going to take a hit here.....
Fox News is going DOWN! LOL

Liars never win, and Cheaters never Prosper.

....I will nor bet you....
Of course not. I never thought you would. That's what I think about you.

Nickie will be lucky to score enough money for a new car, a pound of pot and an abortion for his future college girlfriend....or transexual operation. Whatever floats his boat.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
I hope his parents lose a lot of money in this effort.

They'd be a lot smarter to use an online reputation management service and let things blow over.

He can still get into any college if he has good grades or his parents bribe the right person.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
I remember being MOCKED and told my sources were trash that there would even ever BE a lawsuit. Nanny nanny boo boo. And then they said why only WaPo? And I said just wait, my 'nutter' sources say that more will follow. Nanny Nanny.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I remember being MOCKED and told my sources were trash that there would even ever BE a lawsuit. Nanny nanny boo boo. And then they said why only WaPo? And I said just wait, my 'nutter' sources say that more will follow. Nanny Nanny.
LOL .....

No one has ever accused these Leftist of being informed.

When the settlement comes .... the fake news MSM will be silent ... as will be the Sheeple.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
LOL .....

No one has ever accused these Leftist of being informed.

When the settlement comes .... the fake news MSM will be silent ... as will be the Sheeple.
I'm not going to saw whether I think they will will. These sorts of cases are very hard. But I think it's funny that my 'nutter' sites were totally right. The suits did come.