Niger dead soldier's young widow does an interview, TRUMP tweets she's a liar

Jul 2015
Florida
Apparently she did an interview this morning absolutely stating, he couldn't remember his name. Stated that hurt the most. Trump tweeted in "real time" according to Scarborough. Everyone on the panel was APPALLED.

Will post link when available.

TRUMP NEWS, U.S. NEWS
Trump accuses Myeshia Johnson of lying about their call: ‘I spoke his name from beginning!’

BRAD REED - RAW STORY
23 OCT 2017 AT 08:37

President Donald Trump on Monday quintupled down on his denial that he couldn’t remember the name of slain U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson during a phone call with the fallen soldier’s family.

In particular, Trump claimed that Sgt. Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson, lied when she said that Trump couldn’t even remember her late husband’s name during their phone call.

“I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation!” he wrote on Twitter.

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
Last edited:
Sep 2013
On a hill
Apparently she did an interview this morning absolutely stating, he couldn't remember is name. Stated that hurt or the most. Trump tweeted in "real time" according to Scarborough. Everyone on the panel was APPALLED.

Will post link when available.

TRUMP NEWS, U.S. NEWS
Trump accuses Myeshia Johnson of lying about their call: ‘I spoke his name from beginning!’

BRAD REED - RAW STORY
23 OCT 2017 AT 08:37

President Donald Trump on Monday quintupled down on his denial that he couldn’t remember the name of slain U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson during a phone call with the fallen soldier’s family.

In particular, Trump claimed that Sgt. Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson, lied when she said that Trump couldn’t even remember her late husband’s name during their phone call.

“I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation!” he wrote on Twitter.
Trump is always respectful, and nice - just ask him.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I am listening to her now on CNN. It will be on every station now.

With both McCain and Mattis,the Pentagon there will be investigations.