Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: 'It was offensive'

Jan 2019
southeast
Certainly no surprise....they belong with the rest of the resistance

Latest from foxnews.com
1573412643116.jpeg
Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: 'It was offensive'

Fox News

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Meh...this isn't as groundbreaking as it seems to some.

If you had read the Mueller Report you will find virtually all Trump's inner circle -- Cohn, Lewindowsy, Bannon, McGahn, on down would routinely 'ignore' the president's more kooky directives and just wait for him to forget. It was one of the most alarming revelations from the report that I thought was under-reported.

Honestly, this is a dynamic HIS WH has installed and fostered. Can't blame HRC or Obama for Trump's weak management of his own damn office.

Jan 2019
southeast
Meh...this isn't as groundbreaking as it seems to some.

If you had read the Mueller Report you will find virtually all Trump's inner circle -- Cohn, Lewindowsy, Bannon, McGahn, on down would routinely 'ignore' the president's more kooky directives and just wait for him to forget. It was one of the most alarming revelations from the report that I thought was under-reported.

Honestly, this is a dynamic HIS WH has installed and fostered. Can't blame HRC or Obama for Trump's weak management of his own damn office.
Oh yeah, you would know all about that being you are an insider in the WH.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: spyydrr
Jan 2019
southeast
Poor Nikki. She just hurt her future political aspirations on a national level, if she had any.
:cool:
Funny how you have a way of looking at things. Honesty will ruin her future political aspirations. Is that why you voted for Billary who lacked in honesty?

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Oh yeah, you would know all about that being you are an insider in the WH.... :rolleyes:
When did I make such a claim?

Did you read the report?
Uh, no?

Well, then what big deal Intel that is confirmed by various sources and under oath do you have to share?

I'm all ears.
And that's not my best look....

Nov 2018
Maryland
It's unfortunate to see resisters in one's own Administration. Trump has had to fight the Democrats, the Democrat media, Never-Trumpers, and people who work for him. Trump, as POTUS, has every right to demand and expect loyalty from those who have direct contact with him. He has EVERY right to establish his own policies, and have them carried out. While "yes" men and women should not be the objective of the Administration, EVERY President should expect his people to explain themselves to him.

What seems to have happened in the Trump Administration, are people who leak how they feel to the press, a press that is glad to report it, because they hate Trump.

If you work for the President, you should be expected to carry out his orders. If you don't like what he expects from you, then you should resign.

Jan 2019
southeast
When did I make such a claim?

Did you read the report?
Uh, no?

Well, then what big deal Intel that is confirmed by various sources and under oath do you have to share?

I'm all ears.
And that's not my best look....
Did I read it....some of it, but most of it was damn boring. And what I read, I saw nothing like that in the Mueller Report. Once again you must be a fly on the wall ofthe WH. BTW, I would put money on it, you did not read the whole thing either. :rolleyes: