Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: 'It was offensive'

May 2019
midwest
Nope. I don't report folks at all anymore. But maybe Y'all should tone it down a touch? Rip the post. Not the poster ya disagree with. It is in the rules.
Will the original poster take your advice about those who reply to it? Doubtful when that poster derails their own OP.
:cool:

Reactions: DairyHeiress
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Nope. I don't report folks at all anymore. But maybe Y'all should tone it down a touch? Rip the post. Not the poster ya disagree with. It is in the rules.
Maybe take the comment in context.
But then again, readin' ain't your forte neither.
If you scroll back.....look at the reference to broad assumptions...

Whoosh...did that go over your head?
Mind your own, but if you mind mine know of what you speak.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
No, you didn't
Fine. I'm a liar. You've made that your clear opinion.
Which is a-ok.
B/cause you want to remain indoctrinated.
Which I do not respect, but accept.

Now, prove that I'm lying by reading the report yourself where you'll find oodles of examples of what I recalled off the top of my head.

But just read it to spite me most of all.
It's really not that hard.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Did I read it....some of it, but most of it was damn boring. And what I read, I saw nothing like that in the Mueller Report. Once again you must be a fly on the wall ofthe WH. BTW, I would put money on it, you did not read the whole thing either. :rolleyes:
Of course you didn't, Barr was taking care of you. He didn't want you overthinking anything.

report.jpg

Wonderer

May 2014
Missouri
I READ THE REPORT.

So can you.
But you need someone to TELL you what to think.

Honestly, I get you cant read-- but seriously, can you drive?
MOD NOTE: DAIRYHEIRESS HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO HER POSTS. THANK YOU.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
It's unfortunate to see resisters in one's own Administration. Trump has had to fight the Democrats, the Democrat media, Never-Trumpers, and people who work for him. Trump, as POTUS, has every right to demand and expect loyalty from those who have direct contact with him. He has EVERY right to establish his own policies, and have them carried out. While "yes" men and women should not be the objective of the Administration, EVERY President should expect his people to explain themselves to him.

What seems to have happened in the Trump Administration, are people who leak how they feel to the press, a press that is glad to report it, because they hate Trump.

If you work for the President, you should be expected to carry out his orders. If you don't like what he expects from you, then you should resign.
In other words, you think he should have only yes men in his administration. What he needs desperately, is people that will tell him the truth, that will tell him he is about to do something stupid(which is pretty much all of the time).

Nov 2018
Maryland
In other words, you think he should have only yes men in his administration. What he needs desperately, is people that will tell him the truth, that will tell him he is about to do something stupid(which is pretty much all of the time).
No, I specifically said Trump doesn't need yes men. But, he does need honest people, who will give him good advice.

And, what exactly has Trump done that is stupid?

Reactions: jenniel