NM Child Torturer is Illegal Immigrant

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Are you saying that the laws weren't enforced? That immigration officials had her in custody, and let her go?

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Imagine that!

An illegal involved in the abuse of those kids!

Who woulda thunk it?
You think someone's immigration status is directly related to whether or not they abuse kids? It's probably easier to make a connection of child abuse to those who practice a fundamentalist religion, if you ask me. Remember Warren Jeffs?

Most states allow religious exemptions from child abuse and neglect laws

But I'm sure "some of them are good people" so I'll refrain from broadbrushing on that basis.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Obviously not, she has been living and working illegally in the US for 20 years.
So... Have they pressed charges against the U.S. citizens who employed her?

Come to think of it - that would be an interesting directive for ICE. Stop targeting the illegal immigrants, and launch raids with the intent of arresting those HIRING illegal immigrants. There are far fewer employers than illegal immigrants, and as jobs for illegal immigrants dry up, the immigration problem will solve itself naturally.

Jul 2014
midwest
You think someone's immigration status is directly related to whether or not they abuse kids? It's probably easier to make a connection of child abuse to those who practice a fundamentalist religion, if you ask me. Remember Warren Jeffs?

Most states allow religious exemptions from child abuse and neglect laws

But I'm sure "some of them are good people" so I'll refrain from broadbrushing on that basis.
Nah, I'm suggesting that the illegal person should not have been in this country illegally.

Then she wouldn't have been involved is such criminal activities...