No chemtrails neccessary.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Congrats, the first one to have read one of the links.
Also, are you going to make even the slightest effort to show what in these links demonstrates that the program you described already exists? Many of them are simply referring to the study in the first link, which as I’ve said (and you conveniently refuse to even address) clearly explains that the program does not exist, and why.

At the very least explain your comment “does not exist, but costs 2.5billion/yr”. What does that even mean when the link you were referring to openly states that the program does not exist?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Good that you are starting to get a glimmer of the problem.
Don't worry, they have the patents so that compounds would be used in the fuel that would ultimately be ejected with the exhaust. In this way, no special equipment required...

Sorry for what must come across as evasiveness. This topic is one that is easy to dumb down to the absurd; the key questions boil down to:
- what purposes could spraying chemicals in the sky accomplish?

- how to disperse it?

- is it going on as local, national or global, and occasional or consistent?

On my old phone I had the photo of the Calgary sun with first page (not front page) article about how they were going to spray incoming clouds during the stampede to ensure that it won't rain on the festivities.

Ultimately, this topic is far closer to having too much information available to where the trouble is sorting the fact from the bs. Also, the main reason the various forms of weather control are not just open knowledge is because, let's say a hurricane hits. Now there are questions: why didn't you stop it? Was it intentional? Or did you try and fail? Does that make the controller responsible for damage? What if by pushing a storm away from one area causes larger problems in another area? (The technology is ultimately 50 years old already)

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Also, are you going to make even the slightest effort to show what in these links demonstrates that the program you described already exists? Many of them are simply referring to the study in the first link, which as I’ve said (and you conveniently refuse to even address) clearly explains that the program does not exist, and why.

At the very least explain your comment “does not exist, but costs 2.5billion/yr”. What does that even mean when the link you were referring to openly states that the program does not exist?
I'm saying that there are programs that exist, that are admitted to publicly, although at the local levels, the 2.5 billion, you correctly noted was an estimate, but money is being spent on these programs.

So, to simply claim "does not exist" is oversimplification at best and ignorance at worst.

You should know, I put the search term and grabbed the top links from sources that would not be attacked for the source. If you really want to read the stuff obtained from FOIA or declassified, you'll probably wind up at sources that are "not reputable" (as excuse to simply deny).

It's just no official document will ever use the term "chemtrail" because that's what people called the phenomenon by observation.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I'm saying that there are programs that exist, that are admitted to publicly, although at the local levels, the 2.5 billion, you correctly noted was an estimate, but money is being spent on these programs.

So, to simply claim "does not exist" is oversimplification at best and ignorance at worst.

You should know, I put the search term and grabbed the top links from sources that would not be attacked for the source. If you really want to read the stuff obtained from FOIA or declassified, you'll probably wind up at sources that are "not reputable" (as excuse to simply deny).

It's just no official document will ever use the term "chemtrail" because that's what people called the phenomenon by observation.
With specialized aircraft that are easy to recognize.

Certainly not a secret conspiracy program with airliners fitted with small devices to spread poison all ove America.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Not on that scale.
Enron. The only people that really knew the scam were high enough up to be part of it, everyone else was just doing their jobs because they wanted to keep those jobs and didn't have enough information to see the larger picture.