No chemtrails neccessary.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
Ok, first to have made a comment that left no question that at least one link was read.
Mine also left no question about it, but you decided to troll instead.

(Which, btw, was not intended to "prove" chemtrails as much as to demonstrate that programs exist and has been discussed openly)
You finally answered the question! Hurrah! There is no connection, as I already surmised from reading the first few links. That took fucking long enough.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Enron. The only people that really knew the scam were high enough up to be part of it, everyone else was just doing their jobs because they wanted to keep those jobs and didn't have enough information to see the larger picture.
That's part of my point. How long before a conspiracy collapses? Days? Months? Not decades.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
That's part of my point. How long before a conspiracy collapses? Days? Months? Not decades.
Enron continued the scam for several years, and that was a scandal of defrauding their customers. That was an outright criminal operation.

The "chemtrail" programs; they can be sold as a positive or necessary or even concealed. Then, the media creates the narrative that it does not exist and anyone that suggests otherwise is a batshit crazy tin hatter howling at the moon, which is sufficient to get people to not even consider the data. Meanwhile, every few months those same media outlets will tell you about a local version of the program and why it is a good thing.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Mine also left no question about it, but you decided to troll instead.

You finally answered the question! Hurrah! There is no connection, as I already surmised from reading the first few links. That took fucking long enough.
No... your comment was so generic that I could have put a fake link again and you would still act like you read it and it was pertinent. (oops, you weren't supposed to know you've failed tests before)

LMAO... I knew you would look for ANY excuse to avoid absorbing ANY information and pretending like you know what you are discussing.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
No... your comment was so generic that I could have put a fake link again and you would still act like you read it and it was pertinent. (oops, you weren't supposed to know you've failed tests before)
Utter bullshit, it was a question about the sources. How moronic can you get? Btw, you failed the test on comprehension (see how easy that is?).

LMAO... I knew you would look for ANY excuse to avoid absorbing ANY information and pretending like you know what you are discussing.

Oh FFS! Three days of this type of asinine trolling. Just go back on ignore, as I'm sick of your idiotic noise and brain dead lies. Fucking Hell, you truly are a waste of time.

I simply asked you a question about the connection between the sources and chemtrails, and there is none, as I ascertained. Your dishonesty is open.

See ya! I can't be bothered with idiots like you anymore. :wavinghand:

Last edited:
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Utter bullshit, it was a question about the sources. How moronic can you get?

Oh FFS! Three days of this type of asinine trolling. Just go back on ignore, as I'm sick of your idiotic noise and brain dead lies. Fucking Hell, you truly are a waste of time.

See ya! I can't be bothered with idiots like you anymore. :wavinghand:
"It was a question of sources" - no, it was a question of content. You know, the part you skipped (Or if you didn't, your response did not address).

You're also projecting again... but by all means, I would run away too if I was failing as hard as you've been.