No chemtrails neccessary.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Try reading.

Lies. You have not made a connection yet and you are obviously floundering while masking your failure with blatant trolling.

Yet you still cannot prove a connection.

I will use this post as 'Exhibit A' against your lies on the E. Warren thread. LOLOL This is fun!
I already made the case, and am waiting for you to address.., it makes sense if your intent is to simply bury the links under pages of nonsense.

You allude to have some mastery of logic, well, demonstrate.

I'm ready to accept your concession, not just gonna do this dance all day.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
You hear that...

"Did not read" followed immediately with "here's what you got wrong with the contents" (the contents that was admitted as unread.

THIS IS WHAT COUNTS AS LOGIC AROUND HERE.

"I did not read your source, but you are wrong because I said so."
Just like all the BS sources you Trumpers post, your 180° posts are immediately dismissed.
You only have yourself to blame for that.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Just like all the BS sources you Trumpers post, your 180° posts are immediately dismissed.
You only have yourself to blame for that.
Cnn, cbs, peer reviewed science... Dismissed instantly without reading...

DID NOT EVEN READ THE LIST OF SOURCES BEFORE DECIDING!!

@Blues63 - THIS is what counts as logic to the professional debunkers.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Well, AGW is based in flat earth physics, but unrelated.

And the "long reach" is based on misinformation to prevent people from asking more pertinent questions.
The activity is taking place as demonstrated across the sources and papers linked.
So what do you think is the reason for "chemtrails"? Why would thousands of loyal Americans betray their fellow citizens by spreading poison?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
So what do you think is the reason for "chemtrails"? Why would thousands of loyal Americans betray their fellow citizens by spreading poison?
Hold those questions till the more hard lined accept the premise that these programs do exist.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
I already made the case, and am waiting for you to address.., it makes sense if your intent is to simply bury the links under pages of nonsense.

You allude to have some mastery of logic, well, demonstrate.

I'm ready to accept your concession, not just gonna do this dance all day.

I already have demonstrated my mastery of logic in the question you refuse to answer. Furthermore, your ridiculous accusations and distortions are obviously a smokescreen put up to avoid the question: the question that exposes your failure to demonstrate your point.

Your lack of integrity and empty headed noise cannot mask your inability to support your point and it is evident to all and sundry.

Now, again, can you demonstrate how your sources link to the concept of chemtrails as understood by yourself in your earlier post, the OP and the CT fraternity?

I await more noise and convulsions from you.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Hold those questions till the more hard lined accept the premise that these programs do exist.
Your links didn't have the answer and I doubt you do either. Conspiracies such a this are impossible to keep for very long. Even most secret project in American history, the Manhattan Project, leaked to the Soviets resulting in them detonating an atomic bomb four years after WWII.

Additionally, keeping such things secret from the population may be possible in a police state, but other nations would be affected too so they'd most certainly leak the information.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Your links didn't have the answer and I doubt you do either. Conspiracies such a this are impossible to keep for very long. Even most secret project in American history, the Manhattan Project, leaked to the Soviets resulting in them detonating an atomic bomb four years after WWII.

Additionally, keeping such things secret from the population may be possible in a police state, but other nations would be affected too so they'd most certainly leak the information.
The links was only sufficient to show that these programs do exist. There's been plenty that has come out through FOIA, once they figured out the terms to search.

Compartmentalization does ALOT of good in keeping things secret.

So, nobody ever knows the machine, they just know the little part they are doing which is their job. The bank manager would have no knowledge of a conspiracy at the board member level, even if their actions are a key component. People that have jobs tend to want to keep those jobs.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
The links was only sufficient to show that these programs do exist. ...
The documentation doesn't necessarily mean the programs exist. LOTS of projects were planned - but never made it past the drawing board stage. Consider, for example, that the U.S. has detailed plans to invade Canada.

Why? Because the U.S. has detailed contingency plans to invade pretty much every country. These plans are shelved away, but if Canada gets taken over by some foreign entity, and the U.S. moves to invade, we have a preliminary plan already drafted.

So the existence of documentation does not necessarily mean that the corresponding project ever got past the earliest planning stages.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
The links was only sufficient to show that these programs do exist. There's been plenty that has come out through FOIA, once they figured out the terms to search.

Compartmentalization does ALOT of good in keeping things secret.

So, nobody ever knows the machine, they just know the little part they are doing which is their job. The bank manager would have no knowledge of a conspiracy at the board member level, even if their actions are a key component. People that have jobs tend to want to keep those jobs.
The systems you are describing would be readily visibile and discernible on an aircraft. There's no place to hide such large device.