No love lost between bitter hillary and trump

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Well... in all fairness, Trump bitches about her all the time. I think it makes more sense for them to ignore each other than to pretend like everything is fine. And come on now... no one outdoes Trump on butthurt. That dude cannot let anything pass, no matter how slight.
Modern day political contests have become so ugly/insulting/pathetic it is hard to imagine the opponents ever bonding. Even casually.

Agree with you that i'd rather have them respond with a genuine cold shoulder than a manufactured happy face greeting.

And in the case of The Donald, would assume event the GOP candidates in the 2016 primaries have mostly disdain for the man.

Nov 2009
SoCal
Modern day political contests have become so ugly/insulting/pathetic it is hard to imagine the opponents ever bonding. Even casually.

Agree with you that i'd rather have them respond with a genuine cold shoulder than a manufactured happy face greeting.

And in the case of The Donald, would assume event the GOP candidates in the 2016 primaries have mostly disdain for the man.

I lost some respect for those that got on board, even after Trump abused them. Cruz and Romney come to mind. Now I doubt their conviction.