No love lost between bitter hillary and trump

Feb 2015
sadness
I don't know .....

I am gonna punt on this one.

The President would have had to reach over both Barack and Michele to shake hands with Ol' Slick and Hil .......

I'm thinking this is another fake news fabricated moment.
no i dont think it is.... just look at that sour face on sore loser hillary.

Like it or not... bill IS and ex president and should be shown the courtesy of that office. You know... just as trump is going to expect it extended to him. Trump should have shook bills hand. But if you notice.... BILL also did not extend a hand of friendship to trump.

my guess bill did not extend his hand....in fear of a hillary tantrum when they got home

Jul 2011
NYC
LOL - The HDS is strong with so many here. I mean it's fine that Trump kept saying "lock her up" or his stunt with Clinton's accusers at one of the debates. Again, not normal

But this is what true friendship looks like.

HDS? can you not debate like an adult? wow bush hands that criminal some candy. oooh aaahhhh...... The only time you guys like republicans is when they die.

I guess w's no longer the war criminal you all said he was all those years.

Jul 2013
Ohio
Nov 2010
Massachusetts
Why should Hillary, Bill, Barack or Michelle show Trump any respect after what he has said about all of them?

Trump spent years accusing Barack of faking his birth in Hawaii. To this day, two years after the 2016 election, he STILL calls Mrs Clinton “crooked Hillary”. And it just came out recently that he floated the idea of having the Justice Dept prosecute Hillary and Comey.

And on top of that, he has been the most vile and petty president the US has ever seen. He lies constantly, makes reprehensible comments about women, shows no respect to military veterans, sides with hostile nations over his own intelligence community, and just generally acts like a dictator wannabe who thinks he’s above the law.

Nobody owes Trump a shred of respect. If I met him in person, all he’d get from me is a middle finger in his face.

Dec 2018
Lincoln Nebraska
no i dont think it is.... just look at that sour face on sore loser hillary.

Like it or not... bill IS and ex president and should be shown the courtesy of that office. You know... just as trump is going to expect it extended to him. Trump should have shook bills hand. But if you notice.... BILL also did not extend a hand of friendship to trump.

my guess bill did not extend his hand....in fear of a hillary tantrum when they got home
Notice the arm around Hillary......that is why she is frowning....thinking.."Jerk!...screwed every ditzy broad on the planet...and he puts his arm around me....sorry bastard...always looking for a photo shot....everything they accused Trump of .....MY husband did! and here he is...looking noble, and smiling like a used car salesman....I would like to grab his hand and break every bone in it.".........I am only guessing of course