No love lost between bitter hillary and trump

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
You can almost see the butthurt on the clintons faces. "look forward and don't make eye contact". lol
If I'm in elected office and spend two years threatening to throw you in jail, with no actual move toward any such action, how am I supposed to react to you?

Or is this just a troll thread, no reasonable thought required?

Last edited:
Nov 2013
NY
yeah, no.... i still have respect for the office. Like it or not... he IS a president.
I didn't say that he is not a President.. I say he's not respected, by a lot of people. And that is all on him, no one else.
And he is the reason that the office of President of the United States is today - to quite some degree - less repsected internationally than it was before.

Feb 2015
sadness
I think Monica was grabbing dick...in fact she told her girlfriend before she left California she was taking her knee pads to Washington....kind of gives us a clue as to her thinking....
I didn't say that he is not a President.. I say he's not respected, by a lot of people. And that is all on him, no one else.
And he is the reason that the office of President of the United States is today - to quite some degree - less repsected internationally than it was before.
no argument there. He has always forgotten that he must earn respect.

Feb 2015
sadness
The UK press reported that Trump was the one cutting the Clinton's dead. Figures.
yeah... that is the way it happened. The president did NOT offer a hand in friendship to either of the Clinton. It makes no difference if poor hillary looked as if her colostomy bag was over flowing... she got trumped.

Jul 2011
NYC
If I'm in elected office and spend two years threatening to throw you in jail, with no actual move toward any such action, how am I supposed to react to you?

Or is this just a troll thread, no reasonable thought required?

NPC, not everything you get upset over makes it a troll thread.

Jul 2011
NYC
It's a troll thread if you can't answer basic questions about your message. If you're a public official who has continually harassed me for two years with empty threats of imprisonment, am I supposed to greet you positively in person?

Go cry to a mod if you think its a troll thread.