No Police State Here

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
The people will do as they are told or face the heat. While most black people would find this as no surprise, white America is astonished at the brutality.

msnbc.com Video Player

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
I really wish i could express complete surprise and shock, but I can't. This is "normal" on most city streets.
Yea, freedoms not what it used to be; no it really is. I think I'm having flash backs. Screw the man! Power to the people.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
The people will do as they are told or face the heat. While most black people would find this as no surprise, white America is astonished at the brutality.

msnbc.com Video Player
Those people werent suppose to be there, so they got told to get the fuck out by the cops.
I'm pretty sure you would have done the same if you were given that power, Anon. yes?

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Gibson broke the law, durr.
Yes, he did. he used illegal imported wood for his guitars! Send in the SWAT team, hell, use the Seals! Is Granny smoking pot? Does she have a prescription? Hey, that's still illegal according to federal law, so break down her door, throw her on the floor, hog tie her and throw her in the pokey! See that guy jaywalking? Get him! Send in the police dogs, take him down! Kids selling lemonade without a business license? Bust up their stand, kick them around a little bit, they broke the law! In a police state, the law is everything. Screw the idea that the purpose of laws and enforcement is to protect us from the bad guys. The laws are there so the people can be controlled by force.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Yes, he did. he used illegal imported wood for his guitars! Send in the SWAT team, hell, use the Seals! Is Granny smoking pot? Does she have a prescription? Hey, that's still illegal according to federal law, so break down her door, throw her on the floor, hog tie her and throw her in the pokey! See that guy jaywalking? Get him! Send in the police dogs, take him down! Kids selling lemonade without a business license? Bust up their stand, kick them around a little bit, they broke the law! In a police state, the law is everything. Screw the idea that the purpose of laws and enforcement is to protect us from the bad guys. The laws are there so the people can be controlled by force.
power corrupts and it will be abused by those who hold it. I dont approve of it, but it is the way it is.

as for using overwhelming force..

hell thats what some Americans have whining for.. to turn the USA into a police state in order to get rid of the illegals in this country.

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
Gibson broke the law, durr.
Flak jackets and helmets?

For some illegal slab of wood? Which is like... quite dead?

I don't get it, what were these guys thinking? Mosh pit? A bunch of long hairs gonna come out with axes ready?

These are your tax dollars in action. Of all the things they could possibly be doing with federal time and money right now, they chose to go after a pile of rosewood. There ya go, that's our federal government.

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
Those people werent suppose to be there, so they got told to get the fuck out by the cops.
I'm pretty sure you would have done the same if you were given that power, Anon. yes?
Not really, those people were assaulted and the men who assaulted them should be held accountable.