NO response from Trump re HAWAII false alarm, did shoot off PIZZAGATE & WOLFF book BS

Jul 2015
Florida
Best I can tell, Trump hasn't said shit about the VERY SCARY event to Hawaiians yesterday. He did manage to get off a tweet yesterday about Wolff's book and PIZZA GATE and a SHOT AT DICK DURBIN. This according to the following links. Seems his priorities are pretty fucked up!! BUT just because I can't find any, doesn't mean he didn't respond. (I can't even begin to fathom why he would RESURRECT Pizzagate YESTERDAY. I'm just ?????)

Now on top of THAT, apparently CHAOS did ensue yesterday. Whether the orange asshole even knew what was really going on around him and it was only HANDLED among his top people is unknown to me. These tweets seem particularly fucking bizarre to me, given the circumstances.

Any day Americans are running in the streets to find shelter, CALLING THEIR LOVED ONES TO SAY GOODBYE, and parents SCRAMBLING to get their kids, should elicit a response of thank god but you are going to be okay or we are diving into what happened or please stay calm and the REST OF THE BULLSHIT BELOW should have never left the ORANGE ASSHOLES twitter account. PERIOD!!!

These are in no particular order....

By KATHRYN WATSON CBS NEWS January 13, 2018, 5:52 PM
Trump tweets about "deranged" Michael Wolff in first statement since Hawaii scare

Last Updated Jan 13, 2018 5:54 PM EST

President Trump's first public remarks Saturday after a false alert warning Hawaiians of an approaching ballistic missile threat was not to comfort people whose nerves were on edge, or assurance that such an incident will never happen again. Instead, Mr. Trump tweeted about "fake news" promoting "mentally deranged" Michael Wolff, author of "Fire and Fury: Inside Donald Trump's White House" and the 2016 election.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

So much Fake News is being reported. They don’t even try to get it right, or correct it when they are wrong. They promote the Fake Book of a mentally deranged author, who knowingly writes false information. The Mainstream Media is crazed that WE won the election!
5:08 PM - Jan 13, 2018

The president was at his golf course in Florida shortly after the false alert -- apparently caused by a state emergency management employee pushing the wrong button -- sent Hawaii residents panicking. It took Hawaii emergency officials 38 minutes for residents to receive an alert notifying them the previous alert was a false alarm.
Mr. Trump was briefed on the incident.

"The president has been briefed on the state of Hawaii's emergency management exercise," a White House official told CBS News. "This was purely a state (controlled) exercise."
The Federal Communications Commission, according to FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, islaunching a "full" investigation into the false missile alert. ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-first-statement-hawaii-false-alarm-twitter-michael-wolff-deranged/

Trump silent on Hawaii, retweets Pizzagate theorist

][FONT=&amp]

NEWSWEEK
14 JAN 2018 AT 08:20 ET
[/FONT]

U.S. President Donald Trump speaks about Iran and the Iran nuclear deal in the Diplomatic Room of the White House in Washington, U.S., October 13, 2017. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Posted with permission from Newsweek
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]President Donald Trump renewed his attacks on “fake news” and shared a message by an alt-right conspiracy theorist in tweets Saturday—but was criticized for his silence over Saturday’s false missile alert in Hawaii.

Trump retweeted a message by Jack Posobiec—an alt-right activist who has spread baseless conspiracy theories about the death of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, and claimed that Hillary Clinton ran a child sex trafficking ring from a DC pizzeria.

The tweet claimed to show Senator Dick Durbin—who has confirmed reports that ...

[/FONT]

http://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/trump-silent-on-hawaii-retweets-pizzagate-theorist/[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Hawaii false alarm revealed Trump White House has no plan in place for actual attack: report

[FONT=&amp]
DAVID FERGUSON
13 JAN 2018 AT 22:19 ET
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Donald Trump plays golf at Trump National Doral (screen grab)
[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]President Donald Trump’s White House was caught completely unprepared for Saturday’s false alarm about a missile attack on Hawaii, said Politico.

The news about the potential attack “sent White House aides scrambling” as they frantically called federal agencies trying to find out what to do and how to respond, raising serious questions about their preparedness for an actual attack — nearly a year into Trump’s presidency.

“President Donald Trump’s Cabinet has yet to test formal plans for how to respond to a domestic missile attack, according to a senior administration official,” wrote Politico’s Eliana Johnson. “John Kelly, while serving as Secretary of Homeland Security through last July, planned to conduct the exercise. But he left his post to become White House chief of staff before it was conducted, and acting secretary Elaine Duke never carried it out.”...

[/FONT]
http://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/hawaii-false-alarm-revealed-trump-white-house-has-no-plan-in-place-for-actual-attack-report/[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2015
Florida
Pictures...

This is from a RECENT drill for civil defense in HI.

You know I hadn't thought about this but electronic street signs first flashes a missle alert--what if you are TRAPPED in traffic? You just prepare yourself to die right there?

Many went as 'underground' as they could. This looks like a garage to me.

People lifted manhole covers and put their kids in and I assume followed....

Last edited:

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Hawaii false alarm revealed Trump White House has no plan in place for actual attack: report

scary.
Trump doesn't want to be our CIC. The single most compelling reason why he should resign.

Jul 2015
Florida

scary.
Trump doesn't want to be our CIC. The single most compelling reason why he should resign.
BUT the person who least actually wants to lead but just 'play a president on TV' is the one who will hang on till men in white coats come and take him away. And that might have to happen since the GOP CONGRESS gives him succorance and a blank check!

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Well, ya' know, he doesn't wake up and turn on Fox until 11 am...

What, is he supposed to be psychic?

Thx :popcorn:

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Pictures...

This is from a RECENT drill for civil defense in HI.

You know I hadn't thought about this but electronic street signs first flashes a missle alert--what if you are TRAPPED in traffic? You just prepare yourself to die right there?

Many went as 'underground' as they could. This looks like a garage to me.

People lifted manhole covers and put their kids in and I assume followed....

I was stationed in Hawaii back in the day. They are typically pretty laid back. Takes a lot to get them to panic. But , what we shouldn't forget, is we're talking about people who grew up hearing stories about Perl Harbor. Just sayin. And we have a president that's too incompetent, or too much of a sociopath, to take the time out to comfort them. He should of, in fact, addressed the entire nation and the world.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
If it was really that scary, why are you pissed off at trump rather than what caused the crisis?

Do you blame trump when you stub your toe in the dark?

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
If it was really that scary, why are you pissed off at trump rather than what caused the crisis?

Do you blame trump when you stub your toe in the dark?
You know the reason, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person