No SCOTUS will ever decide that congressional subpoenas can be ignored.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Job One: Get rid of Trump

Job Two: Put the country back together..priorities, priorities...
I would ague that job 1.5 should be to prosecute Trump and other criminal members of his evil cartel.
I wanna see hin handcuffed and perp-walked on inauguration day after the new President is sworn in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Friday13
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I would ague that job 1.5 should be to prosecute Trump and other criminal members of his evil cartel.
I wanna see hin handcuffed and perp-walked on inauguration day after the new President is sworn in.
That would be icing on the cake...

Reactions: Friday13
Oct 2013
USA
I think what is really pissing me off is this should not be a “who can beat Trump” election. It should be “who has what it takes to put this country back together.”
I can answer that...any one of the candidates can set the country on the right path and undo the damage Trump is currently doing so it better be about who can beat Trump. If it is a candidate who can't beat Trump this country is screwed.

Oct 2013
USA
The current SC is unpredictable. They are liable to uphold whatever Trump wants 5-4 or they could rein him in. Time will tell.
I think many still don't get that. I hope they realize that is true sooner rather than later. Hell the Republicans made no bones about exactly why they voted for Trump and would vote for anyone or anything...the SCOTUS and federal judges. No one can count on what they think is protecting them in the Constitution. The Conservatives make up their own meaning and will apply it.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I can answer that...any one of the candidates can set the country on the right path and undo the damage Trump is currently doing so it better be about who can beat Trump. If it is a candidate who can't beat Trump this country is screwed.
Agree 100%. As we just saw in those swing state early polls yesterday, there are a couple running that look at this point, that they might not be able to beat Trump. We constantly focus on national polling where they all win easily over Trump, but when we break it down, he still makes it close and even wins. FL surprised me yesterday in that Trump still defeats most of them except Biden there.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I think many still don't get that. I hope they realize that is true sooner rather than later. Hell the Republicans made no bones about exactly why they voted for Trump and would vote for anyone or anything...the SCOTUS and federal judges. No one can count on what they think is protecting them in the Constitution. The Conservatives make up their own meaning and will apply it.
Republicans have been chasing the Holy Grail of overturning Roe V Wade for the last 47 years. There is nothing they would not do to accomplish that.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
People also dont realize that many republican households talk about this stuff all the time. So kids start hearing how important the courts are very young. Then by 18, they will go out and vote even if its for dogcatcher. lol Democrats dont seem to do that and their turnout has been lower for off year elections up until recently. Thats why so many might loathe Trump but hold their nose due to the courts.

Nov 2015
UK
In your opinion, and your opinion is meaningless, you are not even an American.
Your opinion, as always, is utterly flawed. The economy is way ahead of sluggish Obama, Obama caused the biggest racial divide and you believe the country needs fixed.

So you are either talking shite on purpose, haven't a clue on what's going on around you, no grasp of the simple facts, no grasp of reality or just flame baiting. Liklies a selection or all of those.