No, Trump is NOT responsible for YOUR violence

Dec 2018
Florida
So in another thread I noticed that there actual members excusing an act of petulant childish rage because of a MAGA hat. Their excuse? Donald Trump caused the hate. I’m sorry. No. If you take a swipe at someone? That is on YOU. If you are an ADULT there is absolutely 0 excuse to resort to violence on someone who has not engaged in it themselves.

A smug look? An asinine comment? No. I could call your wife names ALL day long, but if you decide to resort to violence FIRST? YOU are in the wrong. Period. You made the action. And if that person is some kind of piece of shit KKK lover? All you do is justify their behavior to them. You only create a martyr.

When did people lose their collective shit and decide that acting like a mother fucking grown up was unacceptable behavior and that acting like a god damn child was ok? Are you fucking KIDDING ME?

Jan 2019
Tempe, AZ
So Donald bears no absolutely NO responsibility for the Mosque killings, Pipe Bomb MAGA-Boy or the Coast Guard officer plot with his incendiary rhetoric triggering deranged aficionados?

Sorry, but I call bullshit. ;)
You are a loon if you believe somehow Trump is responsible for the actions of others (he doesn't even know). Anybody can wear a hat! It does not make the creator of the hat responsible for someone's stupid actions! - hello?! :rolleyes:

So if he wore at hat with a picture of the Pope, the Pope is responsible for his actions? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

remington50 really:

Aug 2016
CA
The lberals are off their rockers There is NO reason to put your hands on someone else based on a political belief, a piece of clothing, etc! You can't punch a child in the face because he's smilig and wearing a hat you don't lie, as some of the posters here expressed recently. We don't see people wearing pxxxy hats or vagina costumes being assaulted by conservtives. It's unreasonable for people to blame a president for actions from someone who opposes their political stance.

Sep 2013
On a hill
You are a loon if you believe somehow Trump is responsible for the actions of others (he doesn't even know). Anybody can wear a hat! It does not make the creator of the hat responsible for someone's stupid actions! - hello?! :rolleyes:

So if he wore at hat with a picture of the Pope, the Pope is responsible for his actions? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

remington50 really:

"stochastic terrorism

noun
the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted..."

The president is responsible for the words he uses. I'm sure if he were demonizing your particular demographic, you'd figure out how that works.

Aug 2016
CA
"stochastic terrorism
noun
the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted..."

The president is responsible for the words he uses. I'm sure if he were demonizing your particular demographic, you'd figure out how that works.
Isn't that what you libs have been doing?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
So in another thread I noticed that there actual members excusing an act of petulant childish rage because of a MAGA hat. Their excuse? Donald Trump caused the hate. I’m sorry. No. If you take a swipe at someone? That is on YOU. If you are an ADULT there is absolutely 0 excuse to resort to violence on someone who has not engaged in it themselves.

A smug look? An asinine comment? No. I could call your wife names ALL day long, but if you decide to resort to violence FIRST? YOU are in the wrong. Period. You made the action. And if that person is some kind of piece of shit KKK lover? All you do is justify their behavior to them. You only create a martyr.

When did people lose their collective shit and decide that acting like a mother fucking grown up was unacceptable behavior and that acting like a god damn child was ok? Are you fucking KIDDING ME?
I guess Trump's not much of a leader.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail

remington50 really:

Do you think the Pope was responsible for enabling the Nazis to leave Europe through Italy with the help of Catholic priests? Since you already derailed the thread via using the Pope as an example?

Nov 2016
USA
The lberals are off their rockers There is NO reason to put your hands on someone else based on a political belief, a piece of clothing, etc! You can't punch a child in the face because he's smilig and wearing a hat you don't lie, as some of the posters here expressed recently. We don't see people wearing pxxxy hats or vagina costumes being assaulted by conservtives. It's unreasonable for people to blame a president for actions from someone who opposes their political stance.
So I take it you were outraged at that dude wearing a MAGA hat who assaulted a news cameraman at the trump rally in San Antonio, right? Care to point to the posts where you expressed disapproval?