No, Trump is NOT responsible for YOUR violence

Sep 2012
California
Now, can you point to any right wing person who has expressed support for those actions?

Don't even have to look past this forum to find people supportive of Antifa terrorists.
When an Antifa terrorist commits an act of terror, I will be the first one to ask the police to arrest them. You say this as if every single person is a terrorist. I can't even think of one act of terrorism done by Antifa but maybe you can fill in for us since you apparently know them quite well.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
When an Antifa terrorist commits an act of terror, I will be the first one to ask the police to arrest them. You say this as if every single person is a terrorist. I can't even think of one act of terrorism done by Antifa but maybe you can fill in for us since you apparently know them quite well.
terrorism is simply politically motivated violent actions.... now is the time to rephrase your request. If you chose to stick with this, being politically active and aware over the past year or two, this will raise some serious questions into your character or your ignorance of a topic that you have claimed knowledge in.

Sep 2012
California
terrorism is simply politically motivated violent actions.... now is the time to rephrase your request. If you chose to stick with this, being politically active and aware over the past year or two, this will raise some serious questions into your character or your ignorance of a topic that you have claimed knowledge in.
Wonderful rhetoric, love the non-reply and the deflection. Since you are the one that says they are a terrorist organization, prove it.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Wonderful rhetoric, love the non-reply and the deflection. Since you are the one that says they are a terrorist organization, prove it.
Look, I'm allowing you the opportunity to reframe your question so that the result will not wind up as insulting to your intelligence... So, how many hours of video should I cap it at? 5? 10? 100?

Sep 2012
California
Look, I'm allowing you the opportunity to reframe your question so that the result will not wind up as insulting to your intelligence... So, how many hours of video should I cap it at? 5? 10? 100?
Hours of video sounds a lot like binders full of women. I await the hours of videos proving they are terrorists along with prosecutions for terrorism and convictions. I have all the time in the world so bring it on.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Hours of video sounds a lot like binders full of women. I await the hours of videos proving they are terrorists along with prosecutions for terrorism and convictions. I have all the time in the world so bring it on.
Changed my mind. You just lied... and are already trying to shift the goal posts.

Believe what you want if you are going to be a terrorist sympathizer.

Here... so sick of fucking crybabies incapable of using google before making declarations that are provably false.

Since you'll cry if I don't add at least 1 link that you won't even click before making more absurd declarations...

You people make me sick.